Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't it weird that there are people on Youtube with whole channels dedicated to nothing but reacting to videos created by other people on Youtube?

Yes, what's weirder is that some of those videos has more views than the original video they are talking about in their video.

I hate when I click on those types of videos. I don't be wanting their re-cap I want to see the original video. Those video titles be clickbait like shit.

Yes, what's weirder is that some of those videos has more views than the original video they are talking about in their video.

I hate when I click on those types of videos. I don't be wanting their re-cap I want to see the original video. Those video titles be clickbait like shit.

Facts, at the very least they can link the original video so we can see that shit if we want. Some of them don't even do that much.

One time, a video popped up on my feed that was a dude reacting to a video made by a chick that was reacting to a video by a different dude. It was like the inception of shitty Youtube takes. SMH

Facts, at the very least they can link the original video so we can see that shit if we want. Some of them don't even do that much.

One time, a video popped up on my feed that was a dude reacting to a video made by a chick that was reacting to a video by a different dude. It was like the inception of shitty Youtube takes. SMH

I hate that shit. It's crazy that so many people want to listen other peoples opinion about a video that they never heard for themselves and then take what said in the 2nd video as fact of everything that was said in the original.

I cut the videos that don't have links to the original content off.

I took my daughter tablet away cause of this

Lol y’all taking it?

This deserves its own thread...because I'm sure the comments would be absolutely hilarious. It also should lead more men to actually look at the side effects that BC has on women before going off about the potential side effects that all of a sudden would matter that would potentially affect us with this pill but we know that ain't gonna happen so jokes it is

This deserves its own thread...because I'm sure the comments would be absolutely hilarious. It also should lead more men to actually look at the side effects that BC has on women before going off about the potential side effects that all of a sudden would matter that would potentially affect us with this pill but we know that ain't gonna happen so jokes it is

We have a thread already, I’ll bump it

what about them Youtubers who take like 2 minutes of actual content and somehow end up with a 10-plus minute video

giving the same information 5 different ways with a recap at the end, like the entire video wasn't a recap

more commercials than commentary :Will:

Folks really is really getting so many views from reaction videos and it literally makes me me SMH.

It’s not like they are reacting to videos they are well versed in so they can critique it or whatever.

It’s crazy to me and I’m ashamed to say I watched more than few of them.

what about them Youtubers who take like 2 minutes of actual content and somehow end up with a 10-plus minute video

giving the same information 5 different ways with a recap at the end, like the entire video wasn't a recap

more commercials than commentary :Will:
~looks around

Charlie with his speculation videos about DC/marvel leaks

The one thing I'll never get is folks who watch videos of other people doing shit like playing video games. It's one thing if you're looking at a video to get help beating a level but folks who literally just watch somebody play is weird as fuck. Just go play the game yourself

I used to wonder about this as well but then i remembered how poor i was when i was a kid. Nowadays I can just buy any game I want to play but back then it would have been nice to at least watch a video of that shit. Also would have saved me from copping a shitload of wack shit with my hard-earned cash.

The one thing I'll never get is folks who watch videos of other people doing shit like playing video games. It's one thing if you're looking at a video to get help beating a level but folks who literally just watch somebody play is weird as fuck. Just go play the game yourself

I feel this, but I also kinda get it for competitive games. Like it can be kinda fun watching high level fighting game players go at it. It's basically like watching any other sport really. Yeah, I can go outside and play basketball, that doesn't mean it isn't entertaining watching pros do it better than I could ever hope to do it.

B/c they want all the views and all the subs. They aint tryin to drop no link to the og vid and have folks go there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back