Do you go fro wit the shape up

Or do you go fro with the temp fade shape up

which one is better for a black man at a interview

ABW fam, question..you got a fro

You got a job interview

If it was me I'm cutting it all off and going with a skin fade.

If I have to choose between your options I'm going with the temp fade shape up.

ABW fam, question..you got a fro

You got a job interview

Do whatever makes you feel most confident. Confidence in an interview goes a long way.

If you’re asking because of how they might perceive you, you don’t want to work somewhere that would base their decision on your hair unless you desperately need that job to meet your needs or as a stepping stone to higher goals.

Do whatever makes you feel most confident. Confidence in an interview goes a long way.

If you’re asking because of how they might perceive you, you don’t want to work somewhere that would base their decision on your hair unless you desperately need that job to meet your needs or as a stepping stone to higher goals.
This america b

The one thing I'll never get is folks who watch videos of other people doing shit like playing video games. It's one thing if you're looking at a video to get help beating a level but folks who literally just watch somebody play is weird as fuck. Just go play the game yourself

I hear you but I watch games I can’t go out and buy it’s mostly pc games that I wouldn’t wanna own. Idk if I started watching that shit during the pandemic or before

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back