Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
That search function don't working like it should
There are work arounds but that's why I tell people to be very specific when titling threads cause those are almost always guaranteed to be found

Another way is if you know you made the thread, you can go to your profile and look under threads started by you

That search function don't be working like it should
There are work arounds but that's why I tell people to be very specific when titling threads cause those are almost always guaranteed to be found

Another way is if you know you made the thread, you can go to your profile and look under threads started by you
Don’t be a jackass I searched male birth control and it was topic from 2019 excuse the fuck outta me
👀

why are you searching "male birth control" instead of control?

also, did you click the little box that says "thread titles only"

why are you searching "male birth control" instead of control?

also, did you click the little box that says "thread titles only"
If you're looking for male birth control why would anyone just put control in the search bar, you would think putting the whole topic would be beneficial to your search

man ya'll niggas not about to fuck up my friday

Calm down nigga it’s a thread about make birth control I figured typing it in without specifying title would lead to comments on it linking it to the topic. It’s no reason at all to throw a hissyfit like I typed something completely unrelated

Calm down nigga it’s a thread about make birth control I figured typing it in without specifying title would lead to comments on it linking it to the topic. It’s no reason at all to throw a hissyfit like I typed something completely unrelated
I'm calmer than you are

I'm not throwing a hissy anything. It was meant to be taken as a joke. Lighten up man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back