Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that small fee more than $3?

Screenshot_20220321-151606_Chrome.jpg

16 eur for 6 months so about $17-18usd. So for you its less than $3 a month. And you get fidelity points you can cash in for free months of the service. I'm sitting on 2000 points which would get me 2 free months I can cash in if I wanted to.

I still got Netflix, hbomax and apple tv but I like the convenience of everything else being a click away if I need it.

View attachment 798482

16 eur for 6 months so about $17-18usd. So for you its less than $3 a month. And you get fidelity points you can cash in for free months of the service. I'm sitting on 2000 points which would get me 2 free months I can cash in if I wanted to.

I still got Netflix, hbomax and apple tv but I like the convenience of everything else being a click away if I need it.

See now I'm learning a few things. Top quality posting! Thank you

Increasing the price and now this? Lol
Sounds great but everyone ain't that plugged into the internet for all of that. For most its pretty easy to do but for some they ain't trying to figure that shit out.

I've done Terririum and cinema app, etc. Some times I ain't trying to pick a movie, press play then it's a totally different movie than the one I picked.
I don't use those but that sounds like a modern day Limewire where you don't know if what you're downloading is actually what you want

Easier to just get the torrent IMO
Yeah real-debrid solves that and other problems like it for a small fee.
Is this a seedbox?

If silence is golden... what is a vaguely worded post about it on ABW? 🤨

Congrats tho... I think
Cuz some seen what it is. I helped and funded its creation.
I like the slow build up and anticipation type posts.
Plus I need the support

Increasing the price and now this? Lol

I don't use those but that sounds like a modern day Limewire where you don't know if what you're downloading is actually what you want

Easier to just get the torrent IMO

Is this a seedbox?

Real-debrid provides a separate set of links on apk's like cinema that load fast and have zero buffering. Basically turning the apk into Netflix without the interface. Just click and play. 4k, 1080 no problems.

So like a media server like Plex?

I'm not too familiar with plex but based on what I'm reading no.

Plex seems like an amalgamation of free legal streaming services you can already get all in one place.

Real-debrid is like bootleg links but super premium lol. So all new shit without having to go through 20 links worrying about load times or buffering. Just click and play.

I'm not too familiar with plex but based on what I'm reading no.

Plex seems like an amalgamation of free legal streaming services you can already get all in one place.

Real-debrid is like bootleg links but super premium lol. So all new shit without having to go through 20 links worrying about load times or buffering. Just click and play.
Plex lets you also stream content from libraries on your computer or some other device to stream to say your PS5 or tv through an app

So download something and then put it on your plex server and watch it on your PS5

Plex lets you also stream content from libraries on your computer or some other device to stream to say your PS5 or tv through an app

So download something and then put it on your plex server and watch it on your PS5

I've been doing that from my phone and laptop for about 5-6 years with chromecast. 🤷🏿‍♂️

So what's the advantage to what you're doing with real-debrid? Or are you doing this with real-debrid?

The advantage is when I go into the cinema apk I see this...

Screenshot_20220321-174301_Cinema HD V2.jpg

You don't see those yellow links. They come from a separate set of dedicated servers. They all work. Load as fast as Netflix and theres no buffering.

Chromecast allows me to cast from my phone or laptop to my tv through the wifi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back