Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the hype with air fryers? What makes them all the rave the past few years? Don't have one and haven't tasted anything made in one.

lol I feel the same way. I've never had any jerky other than beef, but you know how some people want to make changes to their diets while still trying to do everything they did before (e.g., vegans eating fake ass hot dogs)

Yeah I thought about buying some beyond meat burgers cause I was craving beef the other day. Laughed at myself like "nigga get tf outta here" 🤣

What's the hype with air fryers? What makes them all the rave the past few years? Don't have one and haven't tasted anything made in one.

They are a relatively healthy alternative to frying or deep frying food. I won't say air fried food is exactly the same as standard fried food, but depending on what you're making, you can get some as good or sometimes better just as quick.

They are a relatively healthy alternative to frying or deep frying food. I won't say air fried food is exactly the same as standard fried food, but depending on what you're making, you can get some as good or sometimes better just as quick.

Justoverall convenient, healthier, way faster than oven cooking, easy cleanup.

Thanks for the answers!!!

@King Freeman been meaning to ask you but if someone came into your establishment wearing a medical boot, do you search that as well?

@King Freeman been meaning to ask you but if someone came into your establishment wearing a medical boot, do you search that as well?

If I'm personally doing the search I'm sliding my fingers/hand in and around it if I can fit. The gun is around they balls 90% of the time though. I learned that the hard way too many times. Damn near gotta violate these dumb ass superthug headass niggas now. NH.

If I'm personally doing the search I'm sliding my fingers/hand in and around it if I can fit. The gun is around they balls 90% of the time though. I learned that the hard way too many times. Damn near gotta violate these dumb ass superthug headass niggas now. NH.
Ahhh ok

Was watching first 48 in Alabama and this dude snuck a gun in the boot and security didn't check so... You see where this is going

Over a damn $5 pool game. Smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back