Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's get shit started early. I believe I've said this before in regards to this movie.

Black people overhyping Get Out as this great movie when it was just decent to me has given rise to other shows and movies that follow in Get Out footsteps and making those movies and shows not even decent.

I watched this movie over the weekend and the shit was completely and absolutely trash IMO. If Get Out doesn't get overhyped I feel the Master movie never gets made.
large_master-poster.jpeg

:sup:

Let's get shit started early. I believe I've said this before in regards to this movie.

Black people overhyping Get Out as this great movie when it was just decent to me has given rise to other shows and movies that follow in Get Out footsteps and making those movies and shows not even decent.

I watched this movie over the weekend and the shit was completely and absolutely trash IMO. If Get Out doesn't get overhyped I feel the Master movie never gets made.
large_master-poster.jpeg

history repeats itself

South Central would like a world wit you
1647863971252.gif

large_master-poster.jpeg

Now, you see Regina Hall in this Tyler Perry movie wig as the cover art and still pressed play brother?

This like ordering a fish sandwich from Popeyes

Now, you see Regina Hall in this Tyler Perry movie wig as the cover art and still pressed play brother?

This like ordering a fish sandwich from Popeyes

Yes I did. I try to support black people shit until they give me a reason not to. Also Regina from DC so I try to show all the black people from the city some support unless I know they or their people who they working with was on some sucka shit back in the day.

The bold is
michaelscott-theoffice.gif

I didn't cross that line

The first 4 or 5 seasons was good then it went downhill fast

So it was a waste of time. Having a show go to shit after watching for a few seasons and it gets so bad that you can't finish it is the fucking worse.

Time invested just to never get an ending. That's that bullshit.

I tried to struggle through the 1st season of the 100 a couple times. I don't know how yall did 5+ seasons. Maad.

I got one when I found out you can make beef jerky with them. Shit comes out way better than what you get in the grocery store and is a hell of a lot cheaper than the shit you get from the specialty shops.

Damn that sounds dope. If I didn't cut beef out my diet I'd try this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back