Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
The advantage is when I go into the cinema apk I see this...

View attachment 798569

You don't see those yellow links. They come from a separate set of dedicated servers. They all work. Load as fast as Netflix and theres no buffering.

Chromecast allows me to cast from my phone or laptop to my tv through the wifi.
Ok. So it’s kind of similar although it seems you don’t need to look for the torrent to add to your library. I’ve never watched through casting from my phone. I just turn the server on and use the Plex app on my PS5 to watch the video

Ok. So it’s kind of similar although it seems you don’t need to look for the torrent to add to your library. I’ve never watched through casting from my phone. I just turn the server on and use the Plex app on my PS5 to watch the video

Plex seems like theres some unnecessary extra work.

The first 4 or 5 seasons was good then it went downhill fast

I saw it to the end, but.........funny thing was, they already had a previous series finale before this one.

Once Covid hit, they renewed it because they already had content for another season.

Basically, the old series finale wasn't meant to be the series finale.

Up until that point, it just hadn't been renewed for another season.

Real-debrid provides a separate set of links on apk's like cinema that load fast and have zero buffering. Basically turning the apk into Netflix without the interface. Just click and play. 4k, 1080 no problems.

Do I need or should I use a vpn for real-debrid?

Do I need or should I use a vpn for real-debrid?

No.

All you need to do is sign up, go into the settings of whatever apk you're using to watch movies and you should be able to enter your user name and password then you're good.

I've always used the cinema apk. Maybe @Inori can suggest a better one if there is one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back