Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Big_Ev you're explaining too much b. Bottom line you don't fuck with shorty no more and that's all that matters. I will say you did bend but you didn't break it happens
That isn't all that matters

This is about personal accountability...if he doesn't learn from this there will be more of the same type of situation and it could possibly phuck up his marriage/life...and the common denominator will be him

Man stop lol

Ain't nobody visiting Louisiana to visit a sundown town.

It's Nola, BR, Lafayette, lake Charles and maybe Shreveport.

This ain't Wrong Turn nigga lol
Nigga shut up. I worked in that state first thing was told to us was be careful in those small. Pollock was one of them

Nigga shut up. I worked in that state first thing was told to us was be careful in those small. Pollock was one of them
Fam, WHO IS PLANNING A TRIP FOR LEISURE TO COME VISIT A SUNDOWN TOWN?!?!?

Seeing that "have you visited the Grand Canyon" thread made think. There are some states in America that I don't want to ever visit because of some the racist shit that has happened there.

I know that there are things that have happened in every state but some shit was just so blatant that I just can't fuck with it.
Bruh you wont move if you think like that

Fam, WHO IS PLANNING A TRIP FOR LEISURE TO COME VISIT A SUNDOWN TOWN?!?!?
neeegro.......niggas got cars and drive everyday b. If you don't know you rolled thru the town that was that way. It happens more than you think. I don't think niggas are saying hey let's roll to pollock, LA

Those states still have sundown towns in them. States missing from the list Louisiana, VA, NC and most definitely GA

All those states have at least a city or an attraction that might make them at least worth a visit so I left them off. Same with Arizona, Texas and Florida and the like.

All them other joints have no redeeming qualities for me. And my pops lives in Mississippi - he said I should come visit some time I told him he can meet me at the border.

neeegro.......niggas got cars and drive everyday b. If you don't know you rolled thru the town that was that way. It happens more than you think. I don't think niggas are saying hey let's roll to pollock, LA
I love you brother

That isn't all that matters

This is about personal accountability...if he doesn't learn from this there will be more of the same type of situation and it could possibly phuck up his marriage/life...and the common denominator will be him
Understandable but homie don't have a time machine. He fucked up engaging with shorty but it's up to him to let it go and push on.

Let me break it down for everyone.

This started a couple of months after my mom passed away. I’m still wasn’t in the right mind space. My pops and me were heading down to South Carolina to finish handling my mom’s accounts. Halfway during the drive I get an IM from her. We haven’t talked I years other than Happy Birthday wishes. She asked how I was doing and asked how my mom was doing. I told her that my mom has passed and we were finishing her accounts. She said I’m sorry to hear about my mom and how she loved her ( this is true because my mom would always asked about her). Then out of no where, she starts to talk about how she still loves me even though I was married and wishing we were still together. I told her I miss her too but I’m married. That was my mistake because that’s when she start dirty talking to me.

200.gif

The underlined gave her a challenge because the first part opened the door and gave her hope. This shit is all your fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back