Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know @Big_Ev did something ain't shyt worthy when Meeks...

Something tells me y’all may have had a conversation or two that ya’ll shouldn’t have had and she sent nudes as if she had a chance to get her buns clapped again.

Lemme find out you deleted her because you really didn’t want to see her post her man.

I can come up with a few scenarios by the way.

...comes outta witness protection to comment. Lol!

BigEv did you ask her if she wanted to be your side chick? I mean since she sending you noods and all.

How do yall ladies think a married man should handle an aggressive woman who keeps coming at him even after he let her know he married and ain't shit happening?

Let me break it down for everyone.

This started a couple of months after my mom passed away. I’m still wasn’t in the right mind space. My pops and me were heading down to South Carolina to finish handling my mom’s accounts. Halfway during the drive I get an IM from her. We haven’t talked I years other than Happy Birthday wishes. She asked how I was doing and asked how my mom was doing. I told her that my mom has passed and we were finishing her accounts. She said I’m sorry to hear about my mom and how she loved her ( this is true because my mom would always asked about her). Then out of no where, she starts to talk about how she still loves me even though I was married and wishing we were still together. I told her I miss her too but I’m married. That was my mistake because that’s when she start dirty talking to me.

This nigga crazy as hell I miss you too hell nah lmao

How do yall ladies think a married man should handle an aggressive woman who keeps coming at him even after he let her know he married and ain't shit happening?
Block the hoe.
I have literally blocked married ass men, taken ass men, and whatever else if they don’t understand English well enough to back the fuck up.

People make disconnecting harder than it needs to be. Why not block them? If he has a hard time blocking her, I’m going to go along with thinking it’s because there’s a part of him that desires her.
It’s simple.

You know @Big_Ev did something ain't shyt worthy when Meeks...

...comes outta witness protection to comment. Lol!

BigEv did you ask her if she wanted to be your side chick? I mean since she sending you noods and all.
Not witness protection lmaooooooo 🤣🤣🤣

Block the hoe.
I have literally blocked married ass men, taken ass men, and whatever else if they don’t understand English well enough to back the fuck up.

People make disconnecting harder than it needs to be. Why not block them? If he has a hard time blocking her, I’m going to go along with thinking it’s because there’s a part of him that desires her.
It’s simple.

Block the hoe.

It’s simple.
You are telling the truth. Can’t argue about that!!!

@Big_Ev
WZHI8r.gif

You might need to consider social media blocking and possible phone number change if she is that type of woman.

Block the hoe.

It’s simple.

I'm not talking about EV situation or no social media shit. I mean in person

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back