Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
You’re a mess..lol. On the serious side, she has a man and I’m married. No need to have any issues with each other’s significant other.
Nah fam, you are lol

You knew you were married before accepting her friend request, yes? Didn't seem like either one of you were too concerned about your s.o.

The least you could have done was behave like an adult, by telling her what you shared here, as the reason why you unfriended her

Seeing that "have you visited the Grand Canyon" thread made think. There are some states in America that I don't want to ever visit because of some the racist shit that has happened there.

I know that there are things that have happened in every state but some shit was just so blatant that I just can't fuck with it.

That's how I feel about yall entire country. Never setting foot in the U.S. again. I'm cool on that shit.

Nah fam, you are lol

You knew you were married before accepting her friend request, yes? Didn't seem like either one of you were too concerned about your s.o.

The least you could have done was behave like an adult, by telling her what you shared here, as the reason why you unfriended her
Damn…your right. You can say that was the issue with both of us. We didn’t grow up until after we were with our significant other. And I guess feelings are still there.

Something tells me y’all may have had a conversation or two that ya’ll shouldn’t have had and she sent nudes as if she had a chance to get her buns clapped again.

Lemme find out you deleted her because you really didn’t want to see her post her man.

I can come up with a few scenarios by the way.

Damn…your right. You can say that was the issue with both of us. We didn’t grow up until after we were with our significant other. And I guess feelings are still there.
My focus is on you and your actions...as should be your focus. You can only control what you do/say. You're supposed to be loyal to your wife, marriage, family...what ol' girl does or doesn't do in her relationship is her business..."feelings still there" be damned.

Tighten up, Ev

Seeing that "have you visited the Grand Canyon" thread made think. There are some states in America that I don't want to ever visit because of some the racist shit that has happened there.

I know that there are things that have happened in every state but some shit was just so blatant that I just can't fuck with it.
Alabama, West Virginia, Kentucky, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Mississippi, Iowa, Maine, Idaho, Tennessee, South Carolina, North and South Dakota

hard pass.
Those states still have sundown towns in them. States missing from the list Louisiana, VA, NC and most definitely GA

She knew I was married and the whole nine. It didn’t stop her.

Didn't stop you either and certain she didn't just drop them shits impromptu. There was conversation that led up to that shit.

Let's say there wasn't tho and she just sent them randomly out the blue, that's when you should have cut ties.

Yeah that's a nasty nigga alert. Sorry bruh.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Let me break it down for everyone.

This started a couple of months after my mom passed away. I’m still wasn’t in the right mind space. My pops and me were heading down to South Carolina to finish handling my mom’s accounts. Halfway during the drive I get an IM from her. We haven’t talked I years other than Happy Birthday wishes. She asked how I was doing and asked how my mom was doing. I told her that my mom has passed and we were finishing her accounts. She said I’m sorry to hear about my mom and how she loved her ( this is true because my mom would always asked about her). Then out of no where, she starts to talk about how she still loves me even though I was married and wishing we were still together. I told her I miss her too but I’m married. That was my mistake because that’s when she start dirty talking to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back