Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
stop-thief.gif
Any time a nigga end with “thats really it” aint really telling all of “it”

We never had any issues. I just thought it was time to move on.

So she thought yall was really friends. That's why she mad. Fucked her up to find out she thought of you as a real friend and you like no we ain't friends we just "ex's" you cool but we ain't friends.

Fuck it she'll get over it

So she thought yall was really friends. That's why she mad. Fucked her up to find out she thought of you as a real friend and you like no we ain't friends we just "ex's" you cool but we ain't friends.

Fuck it she'll get over it
Bruh, I wake up and I get a friend request from her. Then I get a IM asking why I unfriended her. All the while my wife was in the next room.

Bruh, I wake up and I get a friend request from her. Then I get a IM asking why I unfriended her. All the while my wife was in the next room.

The bold changes everything. You left her and married your wife for a reason. Follow the below advice and don't look back.
cutthatbitchoff-kcamp.gif

Seeing that "have you visited the Grand Canyon" thread made think. There are some states in America that I don't want to ever visit because of some the racist shit that has happened there.

I know that there are things that have happened in every state but some shit was just so blatant that I just can't fuck with it.

Seeing that "have you visited the Grand Canyon" thread made think. There are some states in America that I don't want to ever visit because of some the racist shit that has happened there.

I know that there are things that have happened in every state but some shit was just so blatant that I just can't fuck with it.

Alabama, West Virginia, Kentucky, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Mississippi, Iowa, Maine, Idaho, Tennessee, South Carolina, North and South Dakota

hard pass.

Alabama, West Virginia, Kentucky, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Mississippi, Iowa, Maine, Idaho, Tennessee, South Carolina, North and South Dakota

hard pass.

I've been to 2 of the states you listed West Virginia is the one I ain't ever going back to.

Crazy shit I've ALWAYs want to visit New Orleans but some the shit I've read and seen in documentaries about the state of Louisiana. Not sure if I'm ever going to make that trip.

I've been to 2 of the states you listed West Virginia is the one I ain't ever going back to.

Crazy shit I've ALWAYs want to visit New Orleans but some the shit I've read and seen in documentaries about the state of Louisiana. Not sure if I'm ever going to make that trip.
You tough right?

hard pass.
Other than South Carolina where I have family at, I don’t feel the need to visit any of those states.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back