Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just watched this entire thing

Bruh was working hard as fuck on literally everything he was a part of.

Now he can sit back and do nothing if he want to.
Yeah man constantly working on creating businesses and marketing

started out very small and I’m sure he had more help than what was shown or said but it’s still incredibly impressive

earned my respect

That shit is crazy and I don't and can't work like that. I need to understand wtf I'm doing and a new person can't explain that to me so I would get frustrated.

This.

Lemme get a year under my belt 1st at least. Lemme get this shyt pat down so I know what I'm doing. THEN put a new person next to me to observe and ask questions during their training.

You can change your name all you want. Send my ADA back. You flaked. Or don’t. IDGAF. Just be a real Nigga. Or don’t…

View attachment 792608

So, what's going on?

You gave him 25 ADA under the assumption that he was staking 522 ADA..........but he's not actually staking 522 ADA?

Or was he staking 522 ADA.........you gave him the 25 ADA payout..........and he stopped staking the 522 ADA as soon as you gave him the payout?

Mike Wallace pic.gif

So, what's going on?

You gave him 25 ADA under the assumption that he was staking 522 ADA..........but he's not actually staking 522 ADA?

Or was he staking 522 ADA.........you gave him the 25 ADA payout..........and he stopped staking the 522 ADA as soon as you gave him the payout?

View attachment 792642
He gave me 25 ADA last year when I first started staking.

I pulled out a few weeks back because I needed my ADA and I forgot to leave the 25 ADA or send it to him

that’s really it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back