Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kid could have just kept doing what he was doing but like alot of these idiots on social media that have to record everything he didn't just want to help the homeless he wanted his clout too.

If I'm running a franchise/corporation/whatever if you don't throw that shit out you're stealing. It is what it is. Harsh but where do you draw the line?

And before someone responds with some dumbshit I'm sure they donate plenty not his place to decide.

Move smarter. No one needed the video of you stealing shit regardless of your intentions. You were feeling yourself and you got fired for it. That simple.

Now people that could have used that extra food won't get it cause he needed gratification from the internet and his pockets lighter. Hopefully someone puts him on to do the good he wants to do.

Can confirm. I work at a bakery and the amount of perfectly good bread we throw out a day is a shame. And not just pieces...whole ass loaves. The bread slicer will mess up and cut one piece too thin, or some of the loaf will get crushed...whole loaf gets thrown out.

We used to try to donate some of it, but it pretty much stopped since covid.

Bruh, homeboy I used to chill with when he was in bmore moved to ATL a while back... Became a fire fighter.

Brother got shot 14 times.... And not only survived... But went back to work when he healed up. Strongest dude I know.

So i just ran across a post where they were talking about the first trans wnba player who removed her him
. Idk breast but they put stars on the nipples as they were showing the chest post surgery.. why tho

• Ether
Reactions: 1/2
So i just ran across a post where they were talking about the first trans wnba player who removed her him
. Idk breast but they put stars on the nipples as they were showing the chest post surgery.. why tho

boom, now its offensive because that person identifies as a woman

weird ass world

Turkey ribs are on a whole 'notha level

:foh3:

Just seen a video where a damn monkey tore like two bacon strips of skin off some Indian dude's scalp. I don't know why mfs swear they are in tune with wild animals like that. I wouldn't even let a dog get that close to my face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back