Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many niggaz scared this will happen to them??

I'm not sure what's going on here. It didn't even seem like the other dude wanted to fight. Based on the convo he was probably in the wrong, but the gay dude was clearly the aggressor in this case. So I'm not sure what's worse, getting beat up by a flamyboyant dude or not even having the heart to fight a flamboyant dude.

I'm not sure what's going on here. It didn't even seem like the other dude wanted to fight. Based on the convo he was probably in the wrong, but the gay dude was clearly the aggressor in this case. So I'm not sure what's worse, getting beat up by a flamyboyant dude or not even having the heart to fight a flamboyant dude.
I don't think he's the aggressor. He swung first but he asked if dude wanted to fight as if dude started it

What does cant fight even mean.. he was effective

say mane...typically i would agree with this but I had to look at who posted it

New Orleans got some talented ass street fighter ninjas

anybody who's ever seen that stepping shit knows what im talking about

its some ghetto martial arts for real....you've never seen a more graceful ass whooping

What does cant fight even mean.. he was effective

That punch when dude on the ground we loose arm And that other punch at the end was wide as hell and folks that throw wide punches can’t fight.

Plus just because something was effective dont mean anything.

That punch when dude on the ground we loose arm And that other punch at the end was wide as hell and folks that throw wide punches can’t fight.

Plus just because something was effective dont mean anything.
Bruh that means everything..

Its about execution he executed

You know how many pro fighter arent fundamentally sound.. better yet unorthodox .. imean there is no solace on being looked at having suprerior form but getting your ass whipped

I had 4 days to school work and I always seem to wait till the last few moments do it. I dont know what's wrong with me, when I know I have to do something days away, I absolutely dont want to do it. But i have to do something right now..

:Pathetic:let's fucking GO!!!

• Haha
Reactions: B_A
I had 4 days to school work and I always seem to wait till the last few moments do it. I dont know what's wrong with me, when I know I have to do something days away, I absolutely dont want to do it. But i have to do something right now..

thats whats up

you want a pat on the head?

I wait until the last minute cuz I do some of my best work under pressure. No room for fuck ups or do overs.

wack

the hollyweed people had a better plan obviously

hollyboob doesnt even sound cool....i actually get an image of a plastic, cookie cutter titty when I say it

like, imagine if titties were made at Krispy Kreme....those are hollyboobs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back