Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just changed the hot water tank at my moms place, it really is just water in, water out and hook up gas line. Youtube is you friend and a cost saver

How many niggaz scared this will happen to them??

They got hands and feet too.

Anyone seen that video at the Waffle House or IHOP years ago, where dude was mouthing all off to them gays and callin' em all kinds of F-words, "thats why you gay", and they whooped that azz. These dudes be bringing some of this embarrassment on themselves.

Seen an onion beat a dudes ass after a club I was working at let out one time. Nigga even tried to pick up a newspaper box and drop it on dude when he was laid out. Ol frieza this isn't even my final form head ass.

Some of my toughest fights been dudes smaller than me. I don't put nothing past anybody when I square up.

This whole story is full of wild shit, but Imma just touch on one thing. This one chick hit peak white woman in an emergency situation, like it was a movie.

A guy calmly gets out his car with a gun pointed at them, and begins walking towards them. 2 of the women take off running, but the one in front thinks she should takes a few steps to duck behind a car and some how falls. Dude really just calmly walks up to her laying there and take her purse and phone.

Good thing no one got hurt and this guy is dumb af and stayed in that area trying to rob other people. Which resulted in him being caught.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back