@Dwayne

Big Pokey- Hardest Pit in the Litter
Fat Pat- Ghetto Dreams
J-Dawg- Behind Tint Vol 1 and 2 and Still Behind Tint
Geto Boys- We can’t be stopped
Scarface- Pretty much his whole discography
Devin the dude-The Dude, To the xtreme Waitin to inhale, Acoustic levitation
Propain- In Case We Never Speak Again

Im personally not a big Sauce Walka or Le$(Ask @Gene Parmesan about him. He from the N.O. too) fan but they got some cuts check they shit out

Maxo Kream another one

Last edited:
The cliffs (anyone correct me if im wrong) are, big Hedge Funds bet that GameStop would go under and was manipulating the market to try and make sure it would happen. People found out and went on reddit telling people to buy their stock and drive the price of their stock up. When that happened it made GameStop's value go up and made the HedgeFund lose billions and counting. They also started buying other stock they bet against, (AMC and a couple others i forgot) and the same thing happened. So it was a battle of the Hedge Funds battling people to try and buy back stock and control the market again, against all the random people buying stock on those apps.
When that kept going on and wealthy people that rig the market, kept losing money, they made phone calls and had that robinhood app ( and another 1 i forget the name) that regular people (including people on here) use to buy stock, to stop letting them be able to buy that stock and only be able to sell. Thus giving them an advantage to make back money rn and screwing regular people out of untold millions, because regular people were making a killing. One of the Hedge Funds also invested in Robinhood, so its clear there a connection there.
This shit started a riot online and they're going crazy. They want these guys to go to jail and even some politician's are now chiming in saying they're going to investigate.

Peep this interview of the Apps CEO lying his ass off saying they halted buying to protect people lol

A slight update to this, that left something out. What the Hedge Funds were doing is called, "Shorting Stock".

One way to make money on stocks for which the price is falling is called short selling (or going short). Short selling is a fairly simple concept—an investor borrows a stock, sells the stock, and then buys the stock back to return it to the lender.

Short sellers are betting that the stock they sell will drop in price. If the stock does drop after selling, the short seller buys it back at a lower price and returns it to the lender. The difference between the sell price and the buy price is the profit.

Apparently (someone correct me if im wrong) everyday the stock price stays high or goes higher, those new investors dont sell the stock they bought and the Hedge Funds cant buy back those shares, they lose money. Because they have to continue to pay interest on what they borrowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back