Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Them Mega Land titles boy...
CorruptHeartfeltAsiaticmouflon-max-1mb.gif

Almost got me!
I saw "She was a Harvard Student..." assuming it was black excellence news not realizing it was under Candy Shop. Hit the back arrow before loading tho.
For a snowflake she actually putting on a good show.

@King Freeman no wonder you don't mind paying for cable and all those add on subscriptions. Nigga yall got free healthcare AND running water in your place of residence. What else yall Canadians don't pay for ??

Its difficult to put into words

I think I got a cracked pipe or joint under my home, its just extremely difficult to get to. Hot water pipe, tho I still get hot water to every outlet

Was it cold outside the night prior to you finding the leak?

the cold might of caused some shit to bust. Any time its super cold or below a certain temparature ive been told to leave the water dripping over night so it dont cause the pipes to bust

the cold might of caused some shit to bust. Any time its super cold or below a certain temparature ive been told to leave the water dripping over night so it dont cause the pipes to bust
Yeah but it wasn't no colder than it has been

I learned that shit the hard way when I first moved into my crib. Temp was in the single digits and my basement pipe burst. I drip that hot water every winter now

I know dead family members are off the table. What about dead pets?!

Can someone say fuck your dead cat and be banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back