Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to practice that shit a few times foreal

but when i called I was like "I got some bad news" n she pretty much already knew what it was

so i explained to her how he didnt come out whenever i went to feed him n how i peeped around the corner n just saw him laying in his cage.

but get this, the mf was like "I knew it was time. He wasn't looking too good before we left the other day and he had two hernias tht couldnt be fixed cause of his age" then we kept talking n she revealed that he had cancer too and that the vet told them to just make him comfortable in his final days.

so after learning that I was relieved but kinda mad at the same damn time, cause they knew all along.. so it felt like they left him to die on me.

My nigga running a whole animal hospice outchea?!?!

:hahaha:

You leaking water
Yeah. Anytime I turn on the mainline into the heater.

Seems that the issue is between the floorboards and I would hate to rip up my floor but I think its what I gotta do

Its almost as if the pressure from the cold water coming in is forcing the hot water out

Yeah. Anytime I turn on the mainline into the heater.

Seems that the issue is between the floorboards and I would hate to rip up my floor but I think its what I gotta do

Its almost as if the pressure from the cold water coming in is forcing the hot water out
Get a professional to look at it before you start tearing your floors up.

And if you not sure what you doing I'd advise letting them do it or just ask if they do side work

You leaking a lot water so you think something maybe clogged
I thought this but why would the hot water back up?

None of the sinks or toilets are backed up.

Its gotta have something to do with pressure but I can't figure out what

Them Mega Land titles boy...
CorruptHeartfeltAsiaticmouflon-max-1mb.gif

Almost got me!
I saw "She was a Harvard Student..." assuming it was black excellence news not realizing it was under Candy Shop. Hit the back arrow before loading tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back