Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
@TonyDubbz

How’d you break the news to your neighbor about killing their dog?

I had to practice that shit a few times foreal

but when i called I was like "I got some bad news" n she pretty much already knew what it was

so i explained to her how he didnt come out whenever i went to feed him n how i peeped around the corner n just saw him laying in his cage.

but get this, the mf was like "I knew it was time. He wasn't looking too good before we left the other day and he had two hernias tht couldnt be fixed cause of his age" then we kept talking n she revealed that he had cancer too and that the vet told them to just make him comfortable in his final days.

so after learning that I was relieved but kinda mad at the same damn time, cause they knew all along.. so it felt like they left him to die on me.

I had to practice that shit a few times foreal

but when i called I was like "I got some bad news" n she pretty much already knew what it was

so i explained to her how he didnt come out whenever i went to feed him n how i peeped around the corner n just saw him laying in his cage.

but get this, the mf was like "I knew it was time. He wasn't looking too good before we left the other day and he had two hernias tht couldnt be fixed cause of his age" then we kept talking n she revealed that he had cancer too and that the vet told them to just make him comfortable in his final days.

so after learning that I was relieved but kinda mad at the same damn time, cause they knew all along.. so it felt like they left him to die on me.
She could’ve told you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back