Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot_20210203-115429_Chrome.jpg

Literally just eating part of the turkey that gets thrown away.

Slave food.

Mfs put a different name on some shit and yall dancin. Could take a Turkey's asshole slice it up and call it ribs and niggas gonna fuck it up. No rhyme or reason. Smh. Do better bruh.

Well, I guess since you went through all that trouble, I guess Ill keep eating Turkey Ribs and keep it movin. Nobody ever really looked to Canada for their opinion on good cooking.

Oh... we're at that part of the show.

Yall bruise easy.

boom, now its offensive because that person identifies as a woman

:foh3:
Nah its a woman who had the surgery.. idkassuming she identifies as..not a woman but i found its peculiar that they felt the need to cover the nipples..

Last edited:

Reading about this thinking in sociology, called upper upper class and upper class. In the upper upper class, the vast majority of wealth was inherited and having money is such an after thought that the vast majority of what they have is merely reinvested to continue making money and their afflunence is so prominent that they dont feel the need to project wealth because they are wealth.

Then you have a ground of the upper class that obtained their wealth from rags to riches stories such as JK Rowling that is worth billions but still is seen as lower class within the upper upper class because she wasnt born into money.

I had a larger point to make but I lost interest have way into this cause what does it matter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back