Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
So damn a talent or a gift from God. Lol!

That's the thing.

He's pretty much saying that......with as little talent as they have..........they shouldn't be as successful as they are.

Now, talentwise, I agree if he's talking about Meg, Tiffany, or Lil Nas X.

Can't say the same for Jennifer Hudson or Regina King though.

That's the thing.

He's pretty much saying that......with as little talent as they have..........they shouldn't be as successful as they are.

Now, talentwise, I agree if he's talking about Meg, Tiffany, or Lil Nas X.

Can't say the same for Jennifer Hudson or Regina King though.

Regina shouldn't even be lumped in wit that group. Disrespeckful af imo.

Wow, I'm shocked you remember that.
Yes it did, one of the things I would correct them on was their 12 tribe chart they would promote.

Now I'm correcting some of them on Canaan & Leprosy

Some of them say that the Canaanites turned white because of Leprosy. I tell them to quote the scripture that says it and this is what they quote.

Leviticus chapter 14 verse 34 which says

Lev 14:34
"When ye be come into the land of Canaan, which I give to you for a possession, and I put the plague of leprosy in a house of the land of your possession;"

That verse can be vague if you don't read the context of it .

You see how I underlined "HOUSE"

Some people are taking the definition of
House = Lineage/ Family which is true in some cases.

So when they read "I put the plague in a House" some think that the verse talking about a people/ nation.

Now when you read the context of
Leviticus Chapter 14 verse 34-57.......
The context seems to be talking about a literal house that has mildew(Leprosy).

I ask them 3 questions and use their formula replacing House with Lineage/ family

1️⃣How can House = lineage/ family when
Leviticus Chapter 14 verse 37 says:

"37 And he shall look on the plague, and, behold, if the plague be in the walls of the house with hollow strakes, greenish or reddish, which in sight are lower than the wall;"

"Plague in the walls of the HOUSE with hollow strakes, greenish or reddish."👍🏽

Or

Plague in the walls of the Lineage/Family with hollow strakes, greenish or reddish👎🏽

2️⃣How can House = Lineage/ family when
Leviticus Chapter 14 verse 42 say:

"42 And they shall take other stones, and put them in the place of those stones; and he shall take other morter, and shall plaister the house."

"Shall take other morter and shall plaister the HOUSE."👍🏽

Or.

"Shall take other morter and shall plaister the LINEAGE/ FAMILY."👎🏽

3️⃣How can House = Lineage/ family when
Leviticus Chapter 14 verse 51 says:

"51 And he shall take the cedar wood, and the hyssop, and the scarlet, and the living bird, and dip them in the blood of the slain bird, and in the running water, and sprinkle the house seven times:"

"Sprinkle the HOUSE 7 times."👍🏽

Or

"Sprinkle the LINEAGE/FAMILY."👎🏽

This is how I trap them and get incorrect answers

Why is this important?

Because Slavemasters used the story of
"The Curse of Ham" to justify slavery

But Ham wasn't cursed. The story goes that Noah cursed one of HAMs son called Canaan.

Canaan is a big Enigma. I feel like all the events that going on in the world traces back to him.
And what confuses me is that there's articles of Black Canaanites with archeological evidence and White Canaanites with archeological evidence.

Seems like they're not being taught right.

Almost as if whoever's teaching them is imposing their beliefs on them.........and then telling them that what he's saying is true because of a particular biblical verse.

I'm just speculating, but they must not be reading anything beyond what they're being told.

Either that or they're not analyzing it.

Now, once you explained it to them, did any of them acknowlege that they were wrong........or did they keep believing what they were taught?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back