Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol..got offered to do a podcast on a new app called Wisdom. Shorty who run the app jumped into one of my episodes and asked why my tags are “black” and “podcasting”

I told her cause I’m black and podcasting

I’m just now realizing what the tags are supposed to be for

Seems like they're not being taught right.

Almost as if whoever's teaching them is imposing their beliefs on them.........and then telling them that what he's saying is true because of a particular biblical verse.

I'm just speculating, but they must not be reading anything beyond what they're being told.

Either that or they're not analyzing it.

Now, once you explained it to them, did any of them acknowlege that they were wrong........or did they keep believing what they were taught?

I'm sure ya familiar with his videos because I've been posting his stuff for years I left a message on his videos about what I posted earlier but I then I changed my mind and deleted it.

He knew I was right and he told me that I should
"Eat the fruit and spit out the pips."

Here's one of the videos.... time stamped @37:27

This is his 2nd video about it.
Time stamped @ 22:09

Last edited:
  • Ether
Reactions: deadeye
Just checking the 7-day forecast.

Right now, it's 28 degrees.

This coming Sunday.........it's supposed to be 81.

This coming Monday?

86 DEGREES

Mase clip.gif

In the 2nd week of March.

In Richmond, VA.

KRS One gif.gif

That's crazy to me.

If it's gonna be this hot this early in March, what's it gonna be like in April........May...........June......summer?

It might be like Florida or Arizona or the deep south.

Looks like I lost weight at the right time, because that kinda heat isn't fat boy weather at all.

Last edited:
Man I remember when I went to the Verizon store, then niggaz was like a episode of living single. They were all dressed nice and all had on great scents, both the men and women. They were all super Afrocentric with beads and smart nigga glasses, and spoke so eloquently.

I was like damn, these niggaz actually exist, I thought people only exist like this on tv..then I thought damn…what the fuck is wrong wit me..lol

Bruh that’s what I’m saying you be having some traumatizing ass views man. Like it’s no regular people around you in 38 years gotta be cap

• Haha
Reactions: Dwayne
Bruh that’s what I’m saying you be having some traumatizing ass views man. Like it’s no regular people around you in 38 years gotta be cap
I’ve come to the conclusion on that, that I’m so real, people either feel relaxed enough to be their genuine self, feel intimidated enough to be their genuine self, or feel inspired enough to be their genuine self around me. That I just don’t get that “regular” side of people. Which is why in my life they don’t exist, I don’t make you feel like you have to be your “regular self” when I fuck wit you. I make you feel like you have to be yourself. And no one is “like dat” ..for real for real. That why anxiety when I have to be “like dat” for occasions where only being “like dat” will move things along in a sufficient direction.

• Goat
Reactions: deadeye
Status
Not open for further replies.