Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Birds don’t need blankets

Son was looking at him like “get this shit off me”
But he apparently got him trained enough to sit there and let him wrap that thing around him lol. Human fascination with making animals like us I guess

Was just watching the In Memoriam part of the NAACP Awards because I missed that part last night.

Had no idea Gregg Leakes died.

From what little bit I saw of him on RHOA, he seemed like a good dude.

Was hoping he had beat his cancer, but apparently not.

R.I.P.

Yeah it's like this most of the time...not saying you but the man definitely be Like okay can I ask her about abortion before even confirming.

Everyone is able to feel how they want. But that's a hard pill to swallow when one person is excited and the other is like naw I don't want this.

I am triggered 😤 😑 😒
I definitely wasn’t trying to push abortion on her knowing she’s had a couple miscarriages. This weekend was rough for both of us. And maybe down the line we can have a different conversation. She’s my world so we’ll try again sometime in the future. Just right now wasn’t the time

I’m tired of folks acting like the previous generations didn’t know how blacks were treated all over.

Matter of fact. Those previous generations was more in tuned with sticking together.

I feel mine and GenX are the group with the most white folks in their circles.

@Rubato so what did you end up doing with the water. I need a conclusion to this story I read over the weekend in here lol

Lmao I still got em sitting off to the side in my office for now…

I just hope they don’t keep coming

I only been at this address about 2 mos, what if the last resident has them coming on a schedule?

This shit used to be a skit

2000 was 22 years ago

22 fucking years ago

Funny story... that drummer... I used to be kinda friends with his daughter back in the day (probably around the time of this clip) and we used to sometimes hang out after school at her apartment and I didn't know dude was on TV and I always thought it was weird they had a drum kit in their living room. I always wondered how their neighbors put up with that shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back