Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's one thing I've learned in a serious way over the past few weeks is the mind is very powerful in terms of making things we think come to life. It ain't always easy but positive thoughts really do make a difference in your day to day. Even if you can't manage to come up with your own leaning on somebody else for a boost can always help too
I just feel my temperament has been much more bold lately, but way more calm.

I just got off the phone with one of my friends who highly suggested I start carrying regularly. He knows me well and was like more times than not you get the getting well before you have to use it. And if I got the feeling, it might be coming 😬🤷🏿‍♂️

What was his quote and whom were the actors?

It was at the very end and the actors were nominated for entertainer of the year:

Jennifer Hudson, Lil Nas X, Regina King, Meg the Stallion, and Tiffany Haddish.

It wasn't a quote, but.......in the intro........he basically told a story about an average blues guitarist meeting a quote/unquote "strange man" at the crossroads who was responsible for all of his talent and success.

That strange man being the devil.

Then he said something to the effect of,

"I'm sure some of these nominees probably met this man as well."

I don't know man real clip.gif

Last edited:
Yo..I wanted to share this wit y’all, I know we post on here, we all got lives and go through shit and all of that. I want to share a testimony wit y’all.

It’s long

So..I gotta get my rim repaired and the place I gotta go to don’t open till Monday. I can’t drive around on a donut so I take my other car to a junk yard around here to see if I can find an impala wit a 17 inch wheel to use till I can get my rim repaired.

I go to one and I walk the lot, it’s a huge lot full of cars dudes scavenge for parts. There’s 8 impalas on the lot but every one I go to only have an 16 inch rim. I don’t know much about cars so now I’m online watching vids and reading to see if that can sustain me for a few but I’m still skeptical.

My mind goes to asking people I know that are knowledgeable about cars. Everyone I think of I haven’t spoken to in a while. Everyone I think of I feel like I know feels away that I haven’t spoken to them in a while and now I’m calling only to get advice. So I’m in this big ass lot that’s like 5 miles deep, standing there on a row 1 mile deep, thinking.

Thinking what am I going to do, then this black dude in a mechanic jump suit comes walking by me, he says lemme ask you a question young blood. Starts asking me a question about cars, we have a friendly convo and he starts telling me about his wife, his life, and I’m not even saying much, he’s venting.

So we talk then I ask him if he knows much about cars. He says a little, then I ask him about the rim, he says he doesn’t see how it would be a problem, but before I make the decision to take the rim, go home and be wrong and beat myself up about it (which I honestly was thinking might happen) he says, check wit someone you trust.

I felt like god sent an angel to tell me exactly what I needed to hear to get over my hesitation to call the people I needed to call.

I called them, they didn’t sweet that I hadn’t spoke to them, was happy to hear from me, gave me good advice, I went to a lot they suggest, got a good wheel, then got an oil change, I swear my day today felt blessed by angels.

And it all happened because I was open, I allowed myself to be open to receiving a small blessing of courage and wisdom in a form of a random man, who was piloted by an angel. My message and testimony today is just be open to the angels. Speak to god, and he will send his angels.

It was at the very end and the actors were nominated for entertainer of the year:

Jennifer Hudson, Lil Nas X, Regina King, Meg the Stallion, and Tiffany Haddish.

It wasn't a quote, but.......in the intro........he basically told a story about an average blues guitarist meeting a quote/unquote "strange man" at the crossroads who was responsible for all of his talent and success.

That strange man being the devil.

Then he said something to the effect of,

"I'm sure some of these nominees probably met this man as well."

View attachment 779077
Oh shit. Was there a noticeable reaction from the crowd?

😭😭😭😭 i hit up this guy i like last night and he told me he went out of town. and i was like “yuck” and he was like idk whats yuck about it and then i said something along the lines of “you disgust me” and he was like”You go out of town all the time BYE!!”

and idk the bye set me off and I sent like 6 voice notes crying and whining 🥴 I mean 6 lengthy voice notes 😬😬😬😬 he’s completely done with me

just left his house 🤧

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back