Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just have an unnatural calm while talking to people who be in full rage.... Shit scares me, cuz everybody don't be feeling that shit

I can’t think of anything more annoying and pathetic about a grown ass man constantly whining and complaining about ANOTHER grown man….that he claims to be FRIENDS with….smh

Why y’all hang out with people y’all don’t like?? Sounds like some married shit

I can’t think of anything more annoying and pathetic about a grown ass man constantly whining and complaining about ANOTHER grown man….that he claims to be FRIENDS with….smh

Why y’all hang out with people y’all don’t like?? Sounds like some married shit

Lol I got one friend I can't stand sometimes but for the sake of crew harmony I haven't cut him like I would most other people. I'm the confrontational one and he's the gas lighter so we clash often. We just gonna have it out from time to time and keep it pushing. Sometimes it's bigger than you.

Lol I got one friend I can't stand sometimes but for the sake of crew harmony I haven't cut him like I would most other people. I'm the confrontational one and he's the gas lighter so we clash often. We just gonna have it out from time to time and keep it pushing. Sometimes it's bigger than you.

Nah man I had to cut off a friend like that. I notice a pattern of whiny ass niggas that for some reason use their friends as a crutch to deal with whatever insecurities they have. And when you try to be the rational one, they get offended that you don’t sympathize with them.

If you beefin with someone is one thing, but to smile in your friends face just to complain about him behind your back is some weirdo shit to me and I think it’s been WAY too normalized….

My best friend and I of 20+ years had a convo and I told him he’s one of the FEW friends I know that has actually had a positive influence in my life and vice versa. We argue but there’s no malice on his part or mine.

It’s like you try to be a strong and fair friend but you can’t support a nigga that wants to be a bitch

And yea I agree with you…sometimes it’s much bigger than it seems. I think some dudes are afraid of dealing with life and things not going their way

Some body gonna shoot me one day

If it's one thing I've learned in a serious way over the past few weeks is the mind is very powerful in terms of making things we think come to life. It ain't always easy but positive thoughts really do make a difference in your day to day. Even if you can't manage to come up with your own leaning on somebody else for a boost can always help too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back