Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Whis Khalifa ok? She ain’t post in a while, and before one of you niggaz that know her offline hit me wit the “she cool, she don’t want you her business fuck nigga” ..it’s cool bruh, I’m just concerned about the sista being aight

Sad when you gotta violate a nigga just for them to finally straighten up

I really do believe some men wanna be treated like bitches because you really can’t reason with some of these dudes other than by disrespecting them

Or…or..with growth, I’ve been able to both learn from your tutelage, and also recognize my wrongs and admit them. You did that AP, you did.

so..think about that

View attachment 777173

Yo…I remember years ago I was in this resume workshop that was offered to people who got laid off…it was given by this lady who had been in HR for like 30+ years who knew what employers looked for in a resume…anyway I used “tutelage” in my resume and she offered me a job right there on tha spot cuz in her words “Nobody had ever used that word in a resume she came across…”

Point is white women are easily impressed wit’ young niggaz wit’ tattoos and gold teeth

:hahaha: lol

So, just came back from running a few errands.

Went to Kroger...........stopped by my other house to check the mail............and then went to the Post Office to cop a few copies of the Richmond Free Press.

And this is what I saw on the cover.

Mayor proposing to gf screenshot.png

Don't think something like this should be front-page news, but congratulations I suppose.

Weebey shrug.gif

Last edited:
Are these because people go cheap and find some doctor in a 3rd world for a couple hundred? I feel like insurance wouldn't normally let someone fuck up a surgery like that
I think so, I watched the 1st episode. And the one lady said it was someone off instagram. And I sure the show is covering the costs. That probably gives incentive for these people.

I'm not ashamed.

We ate good. I'm just glad I wasn't at nobody else's house and could just tell niggas to leave after cause I really couldn't move.

Lol I for real thought you bought all that for yourself. I just imagined all the food in their own container. Aint no not way it is just for him. In your first post, you didnt mention you was with people. Thought you wanted that american experience

You: yeah ah, let me get the number american

Cashier: *Yells to cooks* He wants everything .
*Talks to you* Ah, having a big party?

You: naw, im just hungry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back