Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, just came back from running a few errands.

Went to Kroger...........stopped by my other house to check the mail............and then went to the Post Office to cop a few copies of the Richmond Free Press.

And this is what I saw on the cover.

View attachment 777245

Don't think something like this should be front-page news, but congratulations I suppose.

View attachment 777572

But if it was a 300lb white girl you would be elated. You gots to be trolling.

Are these because people go cheap and find some doctor in a 3rd world for a couple hundred? I feel like insurance wouldn't normally let someone fuck up a surgery like that

I don't think insurance covers elective cosmetic procedures. And if by "3rd world" you mean some random ass strip mall in the US then yeah.

But if it was a 300lb white girl you would be elated. You gots to be trolling.

Nah, my disposition has more to do with the mayor than anything else.

I'd actually take his fiance over the white woman I posted yesterday.

Simply because his fiance has more growth potential........whereas the white bride from yesterday probably can't get any heavier without becoming morbidly obese.

If the mayor's girl gained an extra 20-30 pounds, she'd be built like Big Mama Mabel from The Learning Tree.

Perfect size for her.

You said you up like it was 4:30am, lol.

Edit: maybe you in a different time zone.

I'm a night person. This gettin up hella early...then goin to bed early is for the birds. I can't even stay up late like how I want to b/c I get so damn tired.

But then I can't sleep in late b/c my body be awake early in the morning. So I just get up, rather than staring at the ceiling...hoping I go back to sleep again.

@MorganFreemanKing

is this more accurate of the accent

We don't speak with a British accent. This is not going to ring off.

You mistaking some of the slang and terms used for accent. The heavy jamaican/west indian influence is what ties it together and makes the slang similar because both use off shoots of those countries slangs.

Thanks for coming to my TED Talk.

So, just came back from running a few errands.

Went to Kroger...........stopped by my other house to check the mail............and then went to the Post Office to cop a few copies of the Richmond Free Press.

And this is what I saw on the cover.

View attachment 777245

Don't think something like this should be front-page news, but congratulations I suppose.

View attachment 777572

If it was of that white woman a few pages back that you feel is a "unicorn" would you still feel the same about it being on the front page?

We don't speak with a British accent. This is not going to ring off.

You mistaking some of the slang and terms used for accent. The heavy jamaican/west indian influence is what ties it together and makes the slang similar because both use off shoots of those countries slangs.

Thanks for coming to my TED Talk.
Oooooh ok, I get it

If it was of that white woman a few pages back that you feel is a "unicorn" would you still feel the same about it being on the front page?

I don't understand why anyone's relationship/engagement should be on the front page of a legitimate newspaper.

A small article or mention about it would be ok..........but it shouldn't be front page news.

That's actually an edited post.

The original post I was kind of giving the Mayor props for pulling something like that, but then I started wondering why his engagement should be front page news........so I changed it to that instead.

If I'm not mistaken, @AP2.5 should be able to confirm this since he claims that mods/admins can see posts that were previously edited.

Kailey Leinz is thick as fuck btw.

So is Dani Berger.

Kailey's more slim/thick though, but she has excellent growth potential as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back