Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fam, I weigh 207.

Nothing but elderly and obese people use the motarized carts, but I'm not trying to have a deep dive on ya SSSBBW fetish b.

Blessings OG

That's what I was alluding too.

It's either old people............or people who look healthy enough to walk but just like riding around in the carts.

Or they've got some kind of ankle or knee problems.

Anyway, that man's bride........despite her size.........looks pretty solid to me.

That's why I said she looks healthy.

I don't see any jingling/flabby flesh........loose skin.........rolls...........or anything.

By all appearances, that seems to be her natural weight........and she carries it well.

That's what I was alluding too.

It's either old people............or people who look healthy enough to walk but just like riding around in the carts.

Or they've got some kind of ankle or knee problems.

Anyway, that man's bride........despite her size.........looks pretty solid to me.

That's why I said she looks healthy.

I don't see any jingling/flabby flesh........loose skin.........rolls...........or anything.

By all appearances, that seems to be her natural weight........and she carries it well.
You either have a case of cataracts or you've been hypnotized a la Shallow Hal. Ain't no way we looking at the same chicks you be fawning over and think they're healthy. Ain't no way boi.

Absolutely, and in the long run, I know it’s for a greater good, I know it’s so im able to appreciate the blessing when I recognize the blessing, one which may already exist that these experiences will help me recognize one day as always being there. Or maybe something new, I legit got a blessing moments after this occurred that….not even what it could bring me, but it’s exactly where I was trying to go in life. A door was opened, all I could think was look at god. And that’s not something I normally think.

You either have a case of cataracts or you've been hypnotized a la Shallow Hal. Ain't no way we looking at the same chicks you be fawning over and think they're healthy. Ain't no way boi.

This is why I say Lizzo doesn't look healthy.

Now, there's an argument to be made that the white woman is just as big if not larger than Lizzo..........but she looks healthier than Lizzo simply because of how well-proportioned she is.

Judging by how her weight is distributed, Lizzo was never meant to be that big.........so that's not her natural size.

Same. Had to do it big.

Beef and black bean sauce on rice noodles
Salt and pepper shrimp
Spareribs
Sweet and sour chicken balls
Spicy chicken wings
Chicken chop suey
Shrimp fried rice

$110 after delivery and tip but worth it.

My nigga was like

Lemme get
Beef and black bean sauce on rice noodles
Salt and pepper shrimp
51140970-4A31-4CE7-933A-45B391104C91.gif Spareribs
Sweet and sour chicken balls
ED9B162E-66F2-42B0-BA76-43FBFEA8E508.gif Spicy chicken wings
Chicken chop suey
0CA11CB6-E01E-498C-9C38-313D7A103D73.gif Shrimp fried rice

One of tha funnier scenes in that movie lol

The silver lining in this conflict with Russia and Ukraine, is the same thing that has thrown this world into a tailspin. The fucking internet and social media. Now people are going to see what comes from war. Not what the media says or journalist write to convey the story. But the stone cold reality of the people within a war, first hand. Witness the children watch as planes bomb their town, hear their screams, see the bodies, first hand. Start to ask themselves the question, what is this all for? Who is this all for? Why do we accept governments choosing who lives and who dies, for what? It’s a sobering reality that people need to witness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back