Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crazy how the judge can give a time for you be there and if you are late, it can result in a potential negative consequence but they can show up whatever tf time they want to and make you wait in the process

Sounds like the doctor's office as well. Tell your appt at 1PM but you don't get seen until 2PM. Yet if you get there at 1:20 they like you missed your appt and its a $25 fee.

That doctor gonna have to get $25 in blood cause I ain't paying yall shit and never coming back to that office.

Not saying you are but you know what this sounds like right?

Yeah I know it sounds like but I can’t sleep because I’m itchy I think I have food allergies but I haven’t taken the time to like figure all that out so yeah

Sounds like the doctor's office as well. Tell your appt at 1PM but you don't get seen until 2PM. Yet if you get there at 1:20 they like you missed your appt and its a $25 fee.

That doctor gonna have to get $25 in blood cause I ain't paying yall shit and never coming back to that office.

Had this same issue the other day. Started with this new doctor a few months back. They steady calling and letting you know the day before it's a $100 fee if you don't cancel before a certain time and don't show up.

I'm the type to show up 10 minutes early for my appointment or anything. That's just my nature. Pulled up at 9:50 this doctor didn't come out till 10:25. KMT. Thats the 2nd time. Never again.

What's your definition of "ain't heavy"?

How much you weigh?

My definition of "ain't heavy" is less than 200 pounds

I'm right around 235 now........but I was 292 last January.

Keep in mind, AP was implying that it's mostly obese people riding around in those scooters at Walmart.

Can't say what he's seen and what he hasn't seen, because he's in Louisiana..........I'm in Virginia.

And while I have seen some obese people riding around in those scooters at Walmart, most of the people I've seen on those scooters appear to be less than 200 pounds.

Last edited:

Keep in mind, AP was implying that it's mostly obese people riding around in those scooters at Walmart.

Can't say what he's seen and what he hasn't seen, because he's in Louisiana..........I'm in Virginia.

And while I have seen some obese people riding around in those scooters at Walmart, most of the people I've seen on those scooters appear to be less than 200 pounds.

Congratulations on that weight loss and maintaining that 🔥

Man, my wife just called me saying the our cat just died.Ol boy was a trooper, 18 years old.

giphy.gif

Fam, I weigh 207.

Nothing but elderly and obese people use the motarized carts, but I'm not trying to have a deep dive on ya SSSBBW fetish b.

Blessings OG

Hit a pot hole on the way to work and it popped my tire. Usually at the very start of the day some shit like that happening mid week. Man my day would be shot, I’d be irritable all day, thinking negative, I couldn’t just let shit like that go. Cause it was more than just the tire, it was the tire just as I was trying to be positive. Having to ask someone to bring me my jack I left in their car, having to ask for help to begin wit, it would just be one thing that roll into everything that’s wrong with life and the world in general. I would go in until I was miserable. But today, I wouldnt let myself go there, even though I had a wall of passion that wanted to. I just told myself that doing that just doesn’t benefit me or the situation. I focused all my attention to remain positive. Man shit happens…
:hehe2:
Today you listened to "god". You took the path of best production. The "devil" whispers many things in our ears, usually when at our weakest most susceptible times. And it has to be invited in.

GREAT WORK TODAY!!

How blessed are thee?

I
Today you listened to "god". You took the path of best production. The "devil" whispers many things in our ears, usually when at our weakest most susceptible times. And it has to be invited in.

GREAT WORK TODAY!!

How blessed are thee?
thank you, I had to learn that a victory is a victory no matter how big or small. I need to honor these victories, even if it’s the only victory of the day. I can go to sleep tonight knowing I had one.

thank you, I had to learn that a victory is a victory no matter how big or small. I need to honor these victories, even if it’s the only victory of the day. I can go to sleep tonight knowing I had one.
Maybe that'were it's soul purpose. Remember the story of Job. Which choice will he choose, the path of light or the path of dark. Devil swore he'd choose less productive, God said nah, he dedicated to the path of good production. Devil fucked with that guy day and night, trying to get him to do what he tried to get you do today.

Anytime we divert the opposition instead of fight it or try to outsmart it, is a grand victory.

Maybe that'were it's soul purpose. Remember the story of Job. Which choice will he choose, the path of light or the path of dark. Devil swore he'd choose less productive, God said nah, he dedicated to the path of good production. Devil fucked with that guy day and night, trying to get him to do what he tried to get you do today.

Anytime we divert the opposition instead of fight it or try to outsmart it, is a grand victory.
Absolutely, and in the long run, I know it’s for a greater good, I know it’s so im able to appreciate the blessing when I recognize the blessing, one which may already exist that these experiences will help me recognize one day as always being there. Or maybe something new, I legit got a blessing moments after this occurred that….not even what it could bring me, but it’s exactly where I was trying to go in life. A door was opened, all I could think was look at god. And that’s not something I normally think.

• Goat
Reactions: B_A
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back