Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank goodness for Twitch streams. Dunno how I'd be gettin thru the shifts w/o something to make time go by faster.

Crazy how the judge can give a time for you be there and if you are late, it can result in a potential negative consequence but they can show up whatever tf time they want to and make you wait in the process

Hit a pot hole on the way to work and it popped my tire. Usually at the very start of the day some shit like that happening mid week. Man my day would be shot, I’d be irritable all day, thinking negative, I couldn’t just let shit like that go. Cause it was more than just the tire, it was the tire just as I was trying to be positive. Having to ask someone to bring me my jack I left in their car, having to ask for help to begin wit, it would just be one thing that roll into everything that’s wrong with life and the world in general. I would go in until I was miserable. But today, I wouldnt let myself go there, even though I had a wall of passion that wanted to. I just told myself that doing that just doesn’t benefit me or the situation. I focused all my attention to remain positive. Man shit happens…
:hehe2:

Got a email from my kids school district that says they will be offering a virtual school year for the entire next school year for children of parents that want it. Have y’all seen anything like that from y’all kids school district. That’s fuckin big.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back