Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you have TikTok and see the videos BW and BM make hating each other it will hurt your soul.

Yeah I don't even let that shit get in my algorithm. My shit is mostly food recipes, mans making fun of white people run belly recipes, comedian clips, and Toronto shit. I'm not on tiktok to get woke or aware lol. If they not gonna make me cook or laugh they can fuck off.

Yeah I don't even let that shit get in my algorithm. My shit is mostly food recipes, mans making fun of white people run belly recipes, comedian clips, and Toronto shit. I'm not on tiktok to get woke or aware lol. If they not gonna make me cook or laugh they can fuck off.

I said all that then this the first thing to pop up on my tiktok just now...

Sigh.

Went to the Jodeci Charlie Wilson New Edition concert yesterday in Atlanta and it's amazing these older cats still got it and can perform better than these new artists
Did Jodeci really kill it though? I’ve been wondering how they sound now given the drugs and shit they’ve been purported to be on over the years. K-Ci at least anyway.

Did Jodeci really kill it though? I’ve been wondering how they sound now given the drugs and shit they’ve been purported to be on over the years. K-Ci at least anyway.
Wasn't those dude passing out on stage a couple years back. kinda find it hard to believe they killing performances now

Hurry up and give us the story. The cookout needs this.

😭😭😭😭 i hit up this guy i like last night and he told me he went out of town. and i was like “yuck” and he was like idk whats yuck about it and then i said something along the lines of “you disgust me” and he was like”You go out of town all the time BYE!!”

and idk the bye set me off and I sent like 6 voice notes crying and whining 🥴 I mean 6 lengthy voice notes 😬😬😬😬 he’s completely done with me

😭😭😭😭 i hit up this guy i like last night and he told me he went out of town. and i was like “yuck” and he was like idk whats yuck about it and then i said something along the lines of “you disgust me” and he was like”You go out of town all the time BYE!!”

and idk the bye set me off and I sent like 6 voice notes crying and whining 🥴 I mean 6 lengthy voice notes 😬😬😬😬 he’s completely done with me
The parallels in this exchange and your exchanges here are astonishing.

Yeah you cooked if he a real nigga. 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back