Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
😭😭😭😭 i hit up this guy i like last night and he told me he went out of town. and i was like “yuck” and he was like idk whats yuck about it and then i said something along the lines of “you disgust me” and he was like”You go out of town all the time BYE!!”

and idk the bye set me off and I sent like 6 voice notes crying and whining 🥴 I mean 6 lengthy voice notes 😬😬😬😬 he’s completely done with me
Image result for Grow Up GIF

Jodeci did good. Their band was tight. Kci is healthy and sober. Devante just swagged out. All he gotta do is talk and girls go crazy.

Jojo voice is shot which is sad smh cuz imo his voice was so smooth and blended so well with Kci.

Jojo didn't do any of his solo except for Stay.

New Edition got damn these niggaz were born to perform. They still got the steps. Even Bobby was doing his thing on Every Little Step.

Shit Charlie Wilson was dope too. Get tickets if they come to your city.

The concert was sold out too

what?

Did Jodeci really kill it though? I’ve been wondering how they sound now given the drugs and shit they’ve been purported to be on over the years. K-Ci at least anyway.

Jodeci did good. Their band was tight. Kci is healthy and sober. Devante just swagged out. All he gotta do is talk and girls go crazy.

Jojo voice is shot which is sad smh cuz imo his voice was so smooth and blended so well with Kci.

New Edition got damn these niggaz were born to perform. They still got the steps. Even Bobby was doing his thing on Every Little Step.

Was the whole New Edition there?

You have to start hitting dislike or not interested to get those vids not to show up. Your engagement reinforces what you see. Also who you follow affects it.

I have over 40 folks blocked.

Right now my algorithm is mainly Apex Legends, Sports and Anime. I still get and enjoy the other side but when the hating begin I block

Pressed his dumb ass

It's one of those amateur groups that pose as kids trying to catch predators. Seems like they do more harm than good because the cops can't prosecute the pedos because they're contacting adults and not kids
The cop resigned though. I hope they keep an eye on him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back