Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fair enough. The article was unclear. It started off talking about an athlete competing others of the gender she identifies with and mentioned the other person without clarifying that he was competing against others of the sex he was born with.

What are the rules here? So can transgendered people just pick and choose and compete with whoever they want?

Fair enough. The article was unclear. It started off talking about an athlete competing others of the gender she identifies with and mentioned the other person without clarifying that he was competing against others of the sex he was born with.

What are the rules here? So can transgendered people just pick and choose and compete with whoever they want?

I know I’m probably wrong and/or simplifying it but I legit think it comes down to their best chance of winning within the rules.

Yea this is a transman and not doing it to win but since the league allows them to pick and choose who they can compete against they. I think if you transition to becoming a man you should have to compete against men since the transwomen get to compete against women.

I’m against it at all levels but them are the rules right now

I know I’m probably wrong and/or simplifying it but I legit think it comes down to their best chance of winning within the rules.

Yea this is a transman and not doing it to win but since the league allows them to pick and choose who they can compete against they. I think if you transition to becoming a man you should have to compete against men since the transwomen get to compete against women.

I’m against it at all levels but them are the rules right now

Yeah, that's what it seems like now, and that's definitely not fair. Athletes shouldn't be able to choose their competition based on who they have the best shot against. That's crazy.

See...this why I need to stick to my gut feelings.

Randomly my son asked me about the last dude I was with. knew I should not have let that dude meet my son. I normally don't let my son meet a guy. Not of a fan of when it don't workout and the kid comes bringing up old stuff up....like today ugh 😑

Like ain't nobody thinking about dude, I am all happy Kekeing and shit,here comes my kid...oh mom what happened to so and so.

My response: He dead

My son look at me like what? I go he don't exist no more.

I doubt men deal with shit like this.

See...this why I need to stick to my gut feelings.

Randomly my son asked me about the last dude I was with. knew I should not have let that dude meet my son. I normally don't let my son meet a guy. Not of a fan of when it don't workout and the kid comes bringing up old stuff up....like today ugh 😑

Like ain't nobody thinking about dude, I am all happy Kekeing and shit,here comes my kid...oh mom what happened to so and so.

My response: He dead

My son look at me like what? I go he don't exist no more.

I doubt men deal with shit like this.

Yea we do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back