Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love when I’m driving on the road during an expected full moon and BOOM….the moon is dead smack in your face

You do realize Iszac Henig was still competing against women?

That why I’m confused at what your take about it being a disadvantage.

a natural born women transition to be a man but still competes against the women.

Ok, this is where the confusion comes in.

When the article mentioned a transgender man won, I assumed he(she) was competing against men.

If she was indeed competing against women, then it's not impressive because she's probably on male hormones.........which would give her a competitive advantage.

However, I don't think the article specifically states whether or not the transman was competing against women.

Ok, this is where the confusion comes in.

When the article mentioned a transgender man won, I assumed he(she) was competing against men.

If she was indeed competing against women, then it's not impressive because she's probably on male hormones.........which would give her a competitive advantage.

However, I don't think the article specifically states whether or not the transman was competing against women.

Well Iszac Henig was competing against other women. They was at the same meet because it was the Ivy League Womens Championship.

You don’t think a natural born women setting records against men it wouldn’t have been everywhere. We wouldn’t be able to not see it.

But yea the article didn’t say exactly but when they said Women Championship it kinda gave it away

The video is hilarious because there's nothing about "her" that looks anything like a woman.

That's basically a man swimming against women.

Now, if these women don't speak up, they might end up hurting themselves in the long run.

Simply because, if we interpret gender equality in the truest sense of the word, then there's no reason to have separate sports for men and women.

Everyone would compete against each other.

Well Iszac Henig was competing against other women. They was at the same meet because it was the Ivy League Womens Championship.

You don’t think a natural born women setting records against men it wouldn’t have been everywhere. We wouldn’t be able to not see it.

But yea the article didn’t say exactly but when they said Women Championship it kinda gave it away

Thing is, when I watched the video and it listed the top 8 finishers...............Iszac wasn't on the list.

Passed driver training and a wild ass road test (basically the final exam) today 😁

Been a minute since I been proud of myself. But this was like the longest week of my life and I probly woulda jumped off the golden gate bridge if I made it through all the bs of Monday-Thursday only to get kicked out the last day lmao

my new manager accused me and my co worker who is also black about someone changing ringtone to gangster music . Our General Manager just gave us a new phone so the ringtone was already how it was before. I filed a complaint these fuckers did nothing about it .

You do realize Iszac Henig was still competing against women?

That why I’m confused at what your take about it being a disadvantage.

a natural born women transition to be a man but still competes against the women.

Where do you see that said in the article? I'm not saying you're wrong, but the article doesn't say that. The transgender woman is stated to be competing against women. Why would you assume that the transgender man is competing against women? Did you get that from another source?

Passed driver training and a wild ass road test (basically the final exam) today 😁

Been a minute since I been proud of myself. But this was like the longest week of my life and I probly woulda jumped off the golden gate bridge if I made it through all the bs of Monday-Thursday only to get kicked out the last day lmao
Congrats. Ironically, this woman popped up on my mentions. Dont know why. I dont remember looking up any trucker videos. She is a black lady truck driver that does a vlog of here experience. Very attractive woman as well, not that it matters, lol. She also has a pleasant voice as well. This is her most recent videos. Just figured I drop this. Might give you a motivational boost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back