Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been consistently saying for years that it's unhealthy to live with hate in your heart. Forgiveness is a healthy way to release that pressure.... Cuz it can definitely build up and boil over in a very destructive way.....

But I mean does not forgiving mean hate?

In high school I was in MD. I don't remember any requirements for immunizations you had to take to continue going
I’m not sure why MD didn’t do it, but round 10th grade, there was a re-up for 3 for 4 immunization boosters. I thought it was universal, freeman in Canada and they did it. That’s weird that MD didn’t…@duwop u did you have to do it in highschool?

I’m not sure why MD didn’t do it, but round 10th grade, there was a re-up for 3 for 4 immunization boosters. I thought it was universal, freeman in Canada and they did it. That’s weird that MD didn’t…@duwop u did you have to do it in highschool?
Maybe they did and I don't recall. I was under military health insurance back then

Could be an age thing. I graduated in '08. Were you before that?

Maybe they did and I don't recall. I was under military health insurance back then

Could be an age thing. I graduated in '08. Were you before that?
I graduated in 01 so you woulda been in middle school during that time. Do you remember shots in middle school?

rather, I was pose to..so actually that was 97 I had to get shots, you woulda been in elementary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back