Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
does it keep you sleep? I might invest in some
I felt like I slept too much so for me, yeah.

I usually struggle with falling asleep after I've called a game but after a nice hot shower, I was out in like ten min

He’s around too many cacs to begin with :niggawhat:

You don't always have a choice man. Cats in another thread talking about moving away from the coasts. That's what's going to happen if you up and move to places like Iowa, Montana, and the Dakotas, even if you do it with a bunch of other black people.

You don't always have a choice man. Cats in another thread talking about moving away from the coasts. That's what's going to happen if you up and move to places like Iowa, Montana, and the Dakotas, even if you do it with a bunch of other black people.

Damn we can’t get a black town USA tho?

See the source image

Forgiveness is actually for BOTH people in the long run

It’s for you in the sense that you are liberated from your resentment

It’s for them in the sense that they realize they can learn and grow and eventually forgive themselves

I'm feeling a bit petty today. Usually when shit hits the fan I gear up and jump in and clean ship. However, the people who make that mess for me to fix, are up a shit creek today and I'm not jumping in to help them, fuck it, struggle.

Forgiveness is actually for BOTH people in the long run

It’s for you in the sense that you are liberated from your resentment

It’s for them in the sense that they realize they can learn and grow and eventually forgive themselves

Yeah, I think people underestimate how much forgiveness can help the one doing the forgiving. That's why I never judged Botham's brother too hard for that. A lot of people get dragged down in life because of grudges and their inability to let go of being hurt.

Melatonin spray is legit.

Fell asleep within 10 min of a few deep breaths of it being sprayed on my pillow.

Highly recommend as an aid but not a cure
What made you use that vs the pill form? I like the dissolving pills. Does it mess up your pillow over time?

Yeah, I think people underestimate how much forgiveness can help the one doing the forgiving. That's why I never judged Botham's brother too hard for that. A lot of people get dragged down in life because of grudges and their inability to let go of being hurt.

All true, but..................

Botham's brother just wanted to hug that white woman because he knew he'd never get another chance to get that close to her.

Last edited:
Months ago I was doing a walk through with my superior and mentioned in our convo that I trust him about 75%. He full stopped the convo and was kinda offended I didn't trust him 100%. He said would make it a goal to make it 100%. Tomorrow I'm gonna a tell him he's made it into the 90th percentile, the hardest part to get out of.... well unless you're going down, then it can go as fast as lightning.

My only "issue" with that was that it felt like the verdict was given on a Monday, he forgave on Tuesday.

I know we all have different time periods for reaching that point of forgiveness but it really didn't appear that he even processed what happened to his family.

I'm not saying he had to wait years and years and years but shit just seemed kinda rushed. But he knows his heart better than I do

What made you use that vs the pill form? I like the dissolving pills. Does it mess up your pillow over time?
I just tried it cause I've been experimenting with different things to get my daughter to stay sleep the whole night in her bed.

I just spray it a couple of times. I don't soak my pillow. It also helps I can wash my pillow to prevent it from being a permanent thing

My only "issue" with that was that it felt like the verdict was given on a Monday, he forgave on Tuesday.

I know we all have different time periods for reaching that point of forgiveness but it really didn't appear that he even processed what happened to his family.

I'm not saying he had to wait years and years and years but shit just seemed kinda rushed. But he knows his heart better than I do
I'm quick af to forgive. I'll forgive someone a million times but I'll only trust them once. Too much energy is expending on not letting shit go.

Oh, I completely agree with people that don't like how he forgave. I'm just saying I never had a problem with him actually choosing to forgive her. I've always said that he should have saved the theatrics and just visited her in jail or sent a letter letting her know he forgave her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back