Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I completely agree with people that don't like how he forgave. I'm just saying I never had a problem with him actually choosing to forgive her. I've always said that he should have saved the theatrics and just visited her in jail or sent a letter letting her know he forgave her.
🤝🏾

Agreed

Yeah, I think people underestimate how much forgiveness can help the one doing the forgiving. That's why I never judged Botham's brother too hard for that. A lot of people get dragged down in life because of grudges and their inability to let go of being hurt.

True…but when it comes to the person who committed the wrong it becomes also powerful for them to realize that they are seen as being ABLE to be forgiven

Many people walk around with a guilty conscious in regards to something wrong that they did. And they walk around believing that they will never be forgiven and prosper in life due to their mistakes..This actually makes their condition WORSE than ever before because that evil spirit is latched on to them and sucking the life from them. Whatever issue they were dealing with before becomes even worse

This is why when you GENUINELY FORGIVE someone who may have done you wrong (coming from a heart of thanksgiving) you are actually RELEASING that binding spirit over their lives and they are able to realize that they are seen as valuable to someone else. Allowing them to be free of their own bitterness and guilt

People who willingly try to destroy others are dealing with the resentment of someone else trying to destroy them. Then they pass that on to you…but forgiveness actually BREAKS that chain and cycle and renews the person

This is a God-like power that can literally transforms people’s lives and souls. This is why Jesus emphasizes forgiveness so much. Not saying that you shouldn’t experience anger or seek justice for someone who has done you wrong…but because our words and actions creates a cycle that passes down..eventually someone has to deal with it and LET GO..

Anyone who has issues with forgiveness I encourage you to go on a fast…fasting humbles the soul and makes you realize how precious all life is when you’re not feeding yourself constantly.

If you believe in prayer…I always read Psalms/Proverbs…those are powerful prayer books that has blessed me tremendously in REAL life when I read them out loud.

Last edited:
I really don’t feel you have to forgive folks to have a complete life. Just cuz I don’t talk to you anymore or forgave you does not mean it’s gonna bother me

True…but when it comes to the person who commuted the wrong it becomes also powerful for them to realize that they are seen as being ABLE to be forgiven

Many people walk around with a guilty conscious in regards to something wrong that they did. And they walk around believing that they will never be forgiven an prosper in life due to their mistakes..This actually makes their condition WORSE than ever before because that evil spirit is latched on to them and sucking the life from them. Whatever issue they were dealing with before becomes even worse

This is why when you GENUINELY FORGIVE someone who may have done you wrong (coming from a heart of thanksgiving) you are actually RELEASING that binding spirit over their lives and they are able to realize that they are seen as valuable to someone else. Allowing them to be free of their own bitterness and guilt

People who willingly try to destroy others are dealing with the resentment of someone else trying to destroy them. Then they pass that on to you…but forgiveness actually BREAKS that chain and cycle and renews the person

This is a God-like power that can literally transforms people’s lives and souls. This is why Jesus emphasizes forgiveness so much. Not saying that you shouldn’t experience anger or seek justice for someone who has done you wrong…but because our words and actions creates a cycle that passes down..eventually someone has to deal with it and LET GO..

Anyone who has issues with forgiveness I encourage you to go on a fast…fasting humbles the soul and makes you realize how precious all life is when you’re not feeding yourself constantly.

If you believe in prayer…I always read Psalms/Proverbs…those are powerful prayer books that has blessed me tremendously in REAL life when I read them out loud.

Powerful convos from everyone in here the past couple of days

-----

I'm working on this shit myself...

I feel like I'm very understanding of certain situations to a point, but once that line is crossed, that when it becomes difficult to let go for me

Learning about the concept of Emotional Intelligence has helped me greatly in the past couple of years, esp. with family members

Oh, I completely agree with people that don't like how he forgave. I'm just saying I never had a problem with him actually choosing to forgive her. I've always said that he should have saved the theatrics and just visited her in jail or sent a letter letting her know he forgave her.

Thing is, I don't believe what he did had anything to do with forgiveness at all.

Not even trying to be funny, but I genuinely believe all that he cared about was getting to hug a blonde white woman.

Just look at the video again and see how he was acting.

Dude was thinking,

"this is my chance.........I might actually get to hug a white woman...........I don't know when I'll get this close to a white woman again.........so I need to make my move now."

So he was stuttering and stammering, asking the judge......"can........can I hug her?"

"Please?"

Sarkozy laughing clip.gif

And he definitely made the most of it because that hug seemed to last for a few minutes.

I'd bet money that he was............"thinking about her"............for the next few weeks.

Biden laughing clip.gif

Paul Mooney clip.gif

Last edited:
I've also expressed I have no issues living with hate too.... Which is why my message is not always well received. I just don't want to see it do to others what I know it has done to me

I've also expressed I have no issues living with hate too.... Which is why my message is not always well received. I just don't want to see it do to others what I know it has done to me

The funny thing about the lack of forgiveness is that it has little do to with hatred and more to do with the lack of acceptance and gratefulness towards the life you have and the one you can create

Hatred is actually a necessity in life.

Hatred and Love go hand and in hand….it’s just where it’s directed

I've been consistently saying for years that it's unhealthy to live with hate in your heart. Forgiveness is a healthy way to release that pressure.... Cuz it can definitely build up and boil over in a very destructive way.....
I just don't care enough any longer to have hate someone or let alone argue with someone. I'm finally happy in life and going to stay that way no matter what. Niggas mad or hate me that's just on them. Nigga I'm blessed life is good and God is great

I got a question for y’all. When y’all was in highschool and they came out with the new immunizations you had to take to continue to go to school. Did y’all go by yourselves or did your parents take you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back