Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought cats were easy to train. And they go in their litter box. I have never had a cat. More of a dog person myself

They are. We got that automatic litter box that turns and sorts out the clumps after he uses.

This muthafucca just got lazy and said fucc it. Smh

@dodge I know you can relate. Your a man of faith. Have you ever took a "leap of faith" ? Like when the rational mind tells you no don't do it. But your heart is telling you its time.

I am going through it, I definitely feel pulled to do something. Moreover to trust God in a way I have never before

I will say this. Putting trust in God has always been hard for me. I've always been that <Thanos voice>I'll do it myself</Thanos voice> type person. A couple things have gone down in my life recently where I basically felt like I had no choice but to leave it up to God, and both turned out better than I could have hoped. It was pretty crazy.

I will say this. Putting trust in God has always been hard for me. I've always been that <Thanos voice>I'll do it myself</Thanos voice> type person. A couple things have gone down in my life recently where I basically felt like I had no choice but to leave it up to God, and both turned out better than I could have hoped. It was pretty crazy.

He’ll let those things happen so you can finally surrender your “I can do it all by myself” attitude

No human being is a one man show.

There are certain things we are simply never in control over

Matthew 6:25-34

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back