Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got woken up b/c i felt my lower thigh damp, and this unknown wet spot. This I noticed the cat sleeping on my side by my leg.

Maaaaaannnn...THIS MUTHAFUCCA DONE PISSED IN OUR FUCCIN BED!!!!

View attachment 769255

I tossed that son of bitch out my room so damn fast!

Had to strip the whole bed and tossed the sheets down in the basement!

His azzz is BANNED from being in the room! He lucky I didn't Jack Black his azzz out my house...
View attachment 769256

Smh

200w.gif

@dodge I know you can relate. Your a man of faith. Have you ever took a "leap of faith" ? Like when the rational mind tells you no don't do it. But your heart is telling you its time.

I am going through it, I definitely feel pulled to do something. Moreover to trust God in a way I have never before

Be careful. God is an unreliable character. Have a backup plan.

I know karma's a bitch and all, but Eli Apple seems to be getting more than his share of it.

They roasted his MAMA on Twitter.

And then there’s this....
EF537AC2-DE96-46B4-BE92-520FDE470D6E.png

That's too much.

Last edited:
She has a point but im disgusted how shes using her mother as the reason she smoked when I KNOW FOR A FACT she was already smoking

I mean you're saying this as if should couldn't have stopped smoking for the olympic trials and the olympics but when her mother died she smoked again then for only that reason. Regardless of if she smokes when she is out of competition.

The problem with history is that a lot of the so-called experts in the past and even some now love to put their own modern hangups on what happened in ancient times, and that's usually a bad idea. The Mediterranean was a very diverse region back then, but people nowadays always want to look back at it and talk black or white. Our definitions of black and white don't even fit. For example, the ancient greeks considered themselves and other lighter skinned people around the Mediterranean to be what we would call white, but they believed that people farther North in Europe were as much a separate race from them as black people were.

The problem with history is that a lot of the so-called experts in the past and even some now love to put their own modern hangups on what happened in ancient times, and that's usually a bad idea. The Mediterranean was a very diverse region back then, but people nowadays always want to look back at it and talk black or white. Our definitions of black and white don't even fit. For example, the ancient greeks considered themselves and other lighter skinned people around the Mediterranean to be what we would call white, but they believed that people farther North in Europe were as much a separate race from them as black people were.
Uhhhhh, try again

@dodge I know you can relate. Your a man of faith. Have you ever took a "leap of faith" ? Like when the rational mind tells you no don't do it. But your heart is telling you its time.

I am going through it, I definitely feel pulled to do something. Moreover to trust God in a way I have never before

Yeah more than once…..I would end up with a financial blessing in the end…or I would take a step forward in my life in a place I wanted to go

One time I saw a poor man on the street. I was on my way home from work so I was tired and hungry as shit. But I remember in the gospels when Jesus says “he who has given to the least of these has given to me”

So I stopped my car….gave that poor man my food that I had JUST BOUGHT. I told him to get IN my car, I drove him all the way across the OTHER side of town to the hospital because the homeless shelter was closed. Told him God bless after he was good and left.

Somehow I mysteriously got a $600 deposit in my bank account the very next morning. I don’t know who it was or where it came from because the bank statement didn’t show it to me.

Ive had several other incidents in my life like this. If you know what God has planned for you then yes take that leap of faith

I can somewhat see where @SneakDZA is coming from though. I won’t say God is unreliable but a lot of people confuse what they hear from “God” with their feelings, impulses and emotions…which can be deceptive

Also when it comes to hearing the voice of God pay attention to the constant reoccurring patterns in your life.

Sometimes God will speak to you through patterns….

Go on a fast if you need to @royalascension

That ain't funny mayne!

I'm gonna FedEx his azzz to YOUR crib! Let Mr. PISSYcat lay all on your bed!
I thought cats were easy to train. And they go in their litter box. I have never had a cat. More of a dog person myself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back