Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok tell me if I’m bugging

last Friday my coworker is all I’m gonna be taking over these responsibilities I need you to take over this case for me.... I’m like whatever I got it.... on Monday my superior was already stressing me about this deadline for this case which was guess
When .... on fucking Monday

today I’m going through the case Notes I see there was a conference call about this case today and I see my coworker who passed me the case attended the conference call and billed for it....I check my calendar and email and I don’t see an invite shit I was even in the office today and she ain’t mention it

I’m sitting here like if Iam taking over this case don’t u think it’d Have been beneficial for me to sit in on this conference call?

Now I gotta start some shit tomorrow Smmfh it ain’t bout to be a good day for no one

Or am I bugging?

I don't think anyone's disputing their talent.

It's just that it's never going to be as popular as the NBA.

I think they'd be better served with a BIG3 type format.

Not necessarily 3 on 3 basketball, but a system in which a select few teams that play 4 or 5 games on the same night in the same arena........and tour from city to city every week.

Basically, make an event out of it that could draw more people in.

What woman professional sports have you or do you watch( support? )

The WNBA is 25 years old, the NBA is 75 years old.

Black men are number 1 demographic watching basketball 🏀

It's sad how professional female sports are still under supported today. It's not just the NBA.

Naw.

what is comparably to a WNBA game?

NBA starters?
NBA bench play?
G-League play?
Overseas play?
NCAAM play?
High school team like Duncanville play?

I really wanna know what it’s comparable to you?
It doesn't matter

You have a good night

My friend played for this league them tickets were like 250
On average

I remember when they started that shit here in Atlanta. Funny story so my friend told me it was women arena football. So we went to "tryouts". I cus that nigga all the way out

I hated that this was even created.

It's sad how professional female sports are still under supported today. It's not just the NBA.

People don't watch professional sports to support them. People watch sports to be entertained. The WNBA has been given a shot, and it's never really caught on among any demographic no matter what's been done to help it. Even now, the league is subsidized by the NBA, so you can't say no one is supporting it.

Women's tennis, women's track and field, women's soccer, and women's gymnastics all have decent followings. Even women's combat sports are flourishing to some extent. People just don't like the WNBA, and you can't fault people for not spending their money on something they don't like.

What woman professional sports have you or do you watch( support? )

Tennis.

Mainly because of Venus and Serena.

Also, strangely enough, I'll watch Women's college basketball around tournament time......so I'm not against women's basketball altogether.

It's just that something seems off about Women's professional basketball.

Think it's the pace of the game.

Seems slower.

Last edited:
I don't think he'd care if she had picked it up right after like she was supposed to. Lots of owners just don't give a fuck

Though it looked like she had the bags to do it but just chose not to

From what I've heard, a lot of dog owners only carry the bag around so the cops won't bother them.

I think because in some states, dog owners can be issued a citation or something if they're caught walking their dog without one.

OAN: My #1 ranked S.Carolina women's basketball team stay filling them seats. Dawn Staley been a blessing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back