Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
They still in that he man woman hater stage
I get that, but I also feel like..in this parents mind..like..the only way i can rationalize it is..they want to condition their child to feel like this is normal, or…and, condition their child to want it..that being the case. It’s conditioning the kid to have the time of their lives surrounded by other niggaz wit no bitches around. Had lil man on the pole, they making it rain on each other. I like the lil dude in the red jacket tho..he know something ain’t right

I’m in the Brian Flores thread talking shit about them black dudes saying they never experienced what Flores experienced. Then I remembered one time at work, all the employees were tired of upper management shit. We built a coalition to go to HR with our troubles and I had a legit gripe about being passed over for a job cause they went wit a white dude.

So this white dude that was the head of the coalition had everyone on board. Man them folks start giving out raises and quietly everyone stepped away from the coalition. Them fuckers approached me wit a raise and promotion. He came to me ready to go wit my testimony.

I told him, ion know what you talking bout dog..
:hahaha:
I’m in that thread fronting, I ain’t no Better

I just reffed a girls varsity game yesterday where the visiting team scored 5 points the entire game.

You might not like the WNBA and that's ok, but stop trying to act like those aren't some of the best women on the planet in that sport.

Lemme get back to my evening. Smh

I’m in the Brian Flores thread talking shit about them black dudes saying they never experienced what Flores experienced. Then I remembered one time at work, all the employees were tired of upper management shit. We built a coalition to go to HR with our troubles and I had a legit gripe about being passed over for a job cause they went wit a white dude.

So this white dude that was the head of the coalition had everyone on board. Man them folks start giving out raises and quietly everyone stepped away from the coalition. Them fuckers approached me wit a raise and promotion. He came to me ready to go wit my testimony.

I told him, ion know what you talking bout dog..
:hahaha:
I’m in that thread fronting, I ain’t no Better

He made a huge mistake by suing the league.

Should've just waited it out.

Everyone was saying he was gonna be the next black coach to find another job.

Once he decided to sue though............there's no turning back.

He's done.

I just reffed a girls varsity game yesterday where the visiting team scored 5 points the entire game.

You might not like the WNBA and that's ok, but stop trying to act like those aren't some of the best women on the planet in that sport.

Lemme get back to my evening. Smh

I don't think anyone's disputing their talent.

It's just that it's never going to be as popular as the NBA.

I think they'd be better served with a BIG3 type format.

Not necessarily 3 on 3 basketball, but a system in which a select few teams that play 4 or 5 games on the same night in the same arena........and tour from city to city every week.

Basically, make an event out of it that could draw more people in.

I don't think anyone's disputing their talent.

It's just that it's never going to be as popular as the NBA.

I think they'd be better served with a BIG3 type format.

Not necessarily 3 on 3 basketball, but a system in which a select few teams that play 4 or 5 games on the same night in the same arena........and tour from city to city every week.

Basically, make an event out of it that could draw more people in.
Understood

But if you're not watching 5 on 5, you wouldn't watch any other format they present it to you in.

No one is saying they have to be as popular as the NBA. Well let me speak for myself but they do serve a purpose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back