Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
It ain't about caring we just conversing about a topic.

Like said earlier ain't about escaping or not. I just don't agree with people turning themselves in cause for a high majority of people it doesn't benefit them to do so.

I hear you on this. I guess if you know you'll be caught anyway, you could get a lawyer involved and try to work out some kind of deal before you turn yourself in.

You're right though. In most cases, turning yourself in doesn't really help you. That said, the discussion about family or friends turning another person in is different. Like loyalty is one thing, but I'm sure it can be a struggle to determine whether you should prioritize that over your loved one potentially being a danger to themselves or others.

I hear you on this. I guess if you know you'll be caught anyway, you could get a lawyer involved and try to work out some kind of deal before you turn yourself in.

You're right though. In most cases, turning yourself in doesn't really help you. That said, the discussion about family or friends turning another person in is different. Like loyalty is one thing, but I'm sure it can be a struggle to determine whether you should prioritize that over your loved one potentially being a danger to themselves or others.

The bold was never part of the discussion though. What you talking about is snitching. Our conversation was about family suggesting to the person to turn THEMSELVES in.

The bold was never part of the discussion though. What you talking about is snitching. Our conversation was about family suggesting to the person to turn THEMSELVES in.

I was saying I agree with you about never turning yourself in, and then I raised a different but related discussion about people turning loved ones in.

I brought that up because they likely aren't helping their loved ones either, for the same reasons you noted about turning yourself in, but in the third party case, it still might be the right thing to do depending on the circumstances.

I was saying I agree with you about never turning yourself in, and then I raised a different but related discussion about people turning loved ones in.

I brought that up because they likely aren't helping their loved ones either, for the same reasons you noted about turning yourself in, but in the third party case, it still might be the right thing to do depending on the circumstances.

I didn't feel like you were disagreeing. I was just pointing out that wasn't what the discussion was about.

I don't agree with the bold.

I didn't feel like you were disagreeing. I was just pointing out that wasn't what the discussion was about.

I don't agree with the bold.

I got you. I probably should have been clearer that I was adding on to the scope of the discussion.

As a hypothetical, do you think it would be wrong for a mother to turn her son in if she knew he was about to shoot up a school?

I got you. I probably should have been clearer that I was adding on to the scope of the discussion.

As a hypothetical, do you think it would be wrong for a mother to turn her son in if she knew he was about to shoot up a school?

Personally if the child can be turned in before the crime happens. Then I feel like other measures outside of calling the police can happen as well.

Good question though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back