Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
GenZ is coming for Malcolm X and now Huey P. Newton on TikTok

They are looking for the perfect person to “lead” them and that person will never exist. They are nothing but All Lives Matter folks with melanin. The way they treat black liberators.

They are looking for the perfect person to “lead” them and that person will never exist. They are nothing but All Lives Matter folks with melanin. The way they treat black liberators.

Any examples you could post?

Except nothing in that quote is true. There are no autonomous cars let alone trucks. Every few years those tech firm put out press releases saying its a few years away and people recycle the headlines like its facts.

Self driving cars is most likely about 20 or so years away if we're being real.
Just to circle back. This is a video comp spanning almost a decade, of Elon promising that self driving cars are just around the corner.

Are you showing me this to let me know about the video? Or are you showing me it to say my post is wrong?

Since you never answered imma assume you posted that to say I was wrong.

IDK who in their right mind goes to Tony Robbins for tech advice or real career advice. Dinosaur head literally made all his money being a motivational speaker. He's only successful at convincing morons to pay him a lot of money, just to hear him tell them, "yes you can" over and over again. Only thing he's qualified to talk about, is how to finesse gullible people.
If you watch that whole clip, right after saying truck driving is a dead career/skill set, because of self driving cars, he shits on Bernie Sanders for wanting to make college free and finishes it off by saying its stupid, because you cant learn any skills at community college. Its clear dude is full of shit and just made all that up without any facts.
You dont have to have truck driving experience, just knowing someone that drives trucks is enough for you to learn that there's more to the job than just driving. I wanna see how these robots back into weird loading doc spaces, fill out paperwork, check brakes, check to make sure loads are tied down properly, ect. If self driving cars are a long ways away, then self driving Semi Truckers are even farther away.

I know how we like to do remember da times, and in our own way it can make for a dope thread. How bout we delve into a old pic thread from the IC and do the 10 year challenge wit them posts.

@DMorgan

Dude claiming X was a bisexual prostitute for white man and they running wild on there with extra videos and comments. It’s disgusting how they trying to attribute something to him that he wasn’t.

another dude saying the same thing

I was just about to say that Manning Marble dude got them on this shit cause it fits the shit them folks trying to push.

Shit is sad but as mad as folks want to be about how these youngins in moving have to look at the adults in their lives or the lack of them in their lives first IMO. Not speaking in absolutes of course but just how I see it. Let me add that ain't excusing them youngins behavior at all.

@Dwayne that shit sad as fuck.

I wonder what they think they are gaining or trying gain by doing shit like that?

That’s exactly my thought process.

What’s the point of having him gay? Why lie and say he was something he wasn’t.

but from a lot of the comments I’m seeing on the videos I posted and others I seen is basically saying that gay men are the backbone for the black community and straight black men are the weakest link and shouldn’t be followed because we are toxic.

Which is what’s basically being pushed by media

That’s my take

I think with Huey the only bad thing I heard was that he killed a 17 year old for calling him Huey but never was convicted and only saw it online

That’s exactly my thought process.

What’s the point of having him gay? Why lie and say he was something he wasn’t.

but from a lot of the comments I’m seeing on the videos I posted and others I seen is basically saying that gay men are the backbone for the black community and straight black men are the weakest link and shouldn’t be followed because we are toxic.

Which is what’s basically being pushed by media

That’s my take

Damn the Kansas City thats been and still being ran on our people is fucking crazy!
BeVy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back