Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
DPD Chief today:

WMs0qX.gif
One of the goat movie lines of all time

Bruh you ain't even lyin. You see that U on the report card...your heart dropped to your stomach. You knew what was waiting for you back home. Lol

Anything less than a B was unacceptable in my household. Brining home C's and my mom is looking at me crazy and asking what happened, my extracurriculars will be re adjusted so I could focus on my schooling lol.I was a A and B student all through out primary education (k-12)

View attachment 746008

I thought this was some actual miracle work footage lol.

Turns out his sister was the one who recognized him and convinced him to turn himself in.

View attachment 745967
Wow she convinced him to turn himself in! I mean he wrong for firing off on the person like that. Eventually I imagine he would have got caught. I wonder what she said to help him make that decision 🤔.

From the info I got, the dude shot a Wayne County (the largest county in Michigan) sheriff

This is the expected response when a cop is killed

You know they wouldn't have responded the same way if a little Black child/grandmother/father etc. was killed

Should've known. Surprised they didn't light the car up...pull him out...light them up some more...then whoop they azzz.

Last edited:

that's crazyyyy

the crazier part is that he had to suffer 8 years and only got to take home about half of the 9 mill 💀

The case went to trial where a jury awarded Cronnon compensatory damages totaling $4.3 million and punitive damages of $5 million.

According to NBC affiliate WRCB of Chattanooga, Cronnon will not get to keep the full amount awarded due to a state law that puts a cap on economic damages. Greer said the law is unfair and "only protects corporations, insurance companies and hurts people who are seriously injured."

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...erved-cleaning-liquid-instead-water-rcna12561

Turns out his sister was the one who recognized him and convinced him to turn himself in.

View attachment 745967

Wonder what the conversation is like to get someone to turn themselves in. Personally I would never suggest someone turn themselves in. I don't think I would fuck with any of my peoples if they told me to turn myself in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back