Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
The hight school term paper in my senior year had to be 20 pages or we didn't graduate, that shit was the WOAT
Damn that sucks. I can't remember any required assignment to graduate. We had to do a senior portfolio but I can't remember if you failed it whether you couldn't graduate or not. Lots didn't graduate because they didn't pass English 4 (our high school had 4 years of English)

I remember they would threaten any misconduct with not walking during graduation lol

There is nothing wrong with a GED, Infact it’s harder to get a GED than it is to get a diploma. Because a GED is applied knowledge. Taking everything you had to learn in highschool and in one day and 4 hours. Passing a test about all of it. With no summer school if you fail.
His lie was just slightly better than mine.

I don't have a GED but props to anyone who went back and got theirs

There is nothing wrong with a GED, Infact it’s harder to get a GED than it is to get a diploma. Because a GED is applied knowledge. Taking everything you had to learn in highschool and in one day and 4 hours. Passing a test about all of it. With no summer school if you fail.
I don't look down on a GED, that was just me messing with AP

This is a odd question to ask another man about his wife.

Lmaooo yo, I was looking last night to see if there was a thread or if anybody else had seen the show and i found where he quoted me n said his wife watch it.

then we started talking bout the shit

All that for 1 car? Damn. Whoever that is ain't never coming back outside.

DPD Chief today:

WMs0qX.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back