Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah at least wit an F...you attempted on getting the right answers, but was wrong.

An I or U...yeah you pretty much gave up. Smh 2nd and 5th was hell for me mayne. Lol!

Fucked up when you got that report card to take home with a U on there. You can try to fake make a F into a B. Ain't shit you can do with a U. Just got take that ass whoopin and cuss out on the chin and do better next quarter.

Fucked up when you got that report card to take home with a U on there. You can try to fake make a F into a B. Ain't shit you can do with a U. Just got take that ass whoopin and cuss out on the chin and do better next quarter.

Bruh you ain't even lyin. You see that U on the report card...your heart dropped to your stomach. You knew what was waiting for you back home. Lol

I remember one helluva ass whoopin’ I got for gettin’ a D and a F on a report card in tha 6th grade and when my mom asked “What’s THIS?!” I told her it meant I was “Doin’ Fine”…she was a teacher and didn’t find that shit funny at all…

:cry:

I remember one helluva ass whoopin’ I got for gettin’ a D and a F on a report card in tha 6th grade and when my mom asked “What’s THIS?!” I told her it meant I was “Doin’ Fine”…she was a teacher and didn’t find that shit funny at all…

:cry:

Outside of the grades you DESERVED that ass whoopin for saying "doin fine" to your mother who a fucking teacher!

I'll give you a lil help and say being in the 6th grade you didn't understand what a rhetorical question was when she asked you that. LLS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back