Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snow cool but the hell with that black ice, I'm not trying to be slipping and sliding everywhere

As long as you can identify it you fine but you also have to have the fuckthatshitism in you where you see that shit and make the call on it being a wrap on the day. I'm not touching outside for nothing. Can't slip on what you don't walk on lol.

Bought some limited edition timbs 2 years ago and I've never worn them shits. If it requires boots I'm not going.

If that's at a apartment complex...looks like a good reason to call out sick imo

Nah it's a grocery store parking lot lol. Might be one of the workers lmaooooo. Imagine coming off ya shift to that bullshit.

A black author Manning Marable(if my memory is) wrote a book stating that Brother Malcolm was a bisexual and had sex with white males. This was when he went by Red.

Yup. That’s exactly what they quoting even though folks close to him said that’s a lie and the author said he took civil liberties to say a few things in that book

But of course these new black folks who really just All Lives Matter once you break them down stating it as facts and applauding X for being gay and saying it makes him better. Knowing damn well the NOI wasn’t with that

Old man post:

First time listening to EST Gee and Don Trip over the past few days

My reaction:
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back