Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder what the conversation is like to get someone to turn themselves in. Personally I would never suggest someone turn themselves in. I don't think I would fuck with any of my peoples if they told me to turn myself in.

I mean you can go on the run but that shit is rare to be successful

I mean you can go on the run but that shit is rare to be successful

It ain't about the success of going the run. It's about I ain't about to turn myself in or tell somebody to turn themselves in to do all the years this nigga looking at

They can catch folks when they can and then shit can go from there.

It ain't about the success of going the run. It's about I ain't about to turn myself in or tell somebody to turn themselves in to do all the years this nigga looking at

They can catch folks when they can and then shit can go from there.

Fuck that he shot somebody over bullshit. If they don’t want advice don’t ask.

GUEST_871b8ba5-36c2-4d1d-82fb-dcab36bb0b98

whoever made this is a real nigga

I don't give a fuck why he shot at them people. That don't even factor into my comments.

Who the fuck asked for advice?

We talking about his family telling him to turn himself obviously he we t to somebody about the shit. Why wouldn’t somebody tell him turn himself in. He doing fine either way.

We talking about his family telling him to turn himself obviously he we t to somebody about the shit. Why wouldn’t somebody tell him turn himself in. He doing fine either way.

You assuming a lot of shit.

I ain't never going to tell my family to turn themselves in. Too many folks watching tv shows and documentaries that paints a picture that ain't 100% true. People turning themselves in don't get no break at sentencing. It don't make the state or feds look at them as a more redeemable criminals because they turned themselves in.

They get paid to catch so called criminals. I ain't going to tell somebody to do their job for them.

You assuming a lot of shit.

I ain't never going to tell my family to turn themselves in. Too many folks watching tv shows and documentaries that paints a picture that ain't 100% true. People turning themselves in don't get no break at sentencing. It don't make the state or feds look at them as a more redeemable criminals because they turned themselves in.

They get paid to catch so called criminals. I ain't going to tell somebody to do their job for them.

And I hear you but it ain’t like the nigga finna escape a crime that went viral anyway I could care less either way

And I hear you but it ain’t like the nigga finna escape a crime that went viral anyway I could care less either way

It ain't about caring we just conversing about a topic.

Like said earlier ain't about escaping or not. I just don't agree with people turning themselves in cause for a high majority of people it doesn't benefit them to do so.

It ain't about caring we just conversing about a topic.

Like said earlier ain't about escaping or not. I just don't agree with people turning themselves in cause for a high majority of people it doesn't benefit them to do so.
I wouldn't do it but sometimes that guilt eat at a nigga and they turn themselves in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back