Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the women at work talk about me, I’m outside chilling at the end of the day waiting for the time to clock out. Sexy chick I’ve never ever seen before walks outside to go to the vending machine. I’m looking at my phone, she walks past me and no hesitation says..”hey Zach”

I look up for a moment to acknowledge her and say hey back. Then I thought, hold up, who the fuck is that. So she goes into another part of the building where the vending machine is, and comes back out and goes to walk by me again.

So I was like..hey, have I ever met you before, because I do have a bad memory, she stops and looks kinda shook. She says, no we have never met. And I say, how did you know my name. She looks at me like a deer in headlights and I saw her eyes tossing around thinking.

Then after a pause, she says, I read your name tag. First I thought, oh, how stupid of me. So I laugh with her and say my bad, ok.

Then I thought, hold up, my name tag says Zachary, and theres no way she saw it the way I was leaning down, and she said Zach like we were friends or some shit.

there’s mad dudes here

:oreally:

am I the snack at work?
Your real name is Zachary? Your last name isn't Wallace is it?

Black chick in HR when I had to turn in my proof of vaccine, told me she didn’t know there were black people named Zach. HR b, she in HR
Is it a family name? I know two other black men named Zach. Well one is a character in the show Sistas. Don't know if that counts. The other is a real life black man...but his middle name was Tyrone. And he went by his middle name. So that cancelled out the white boy 1st name 🤔 in actuality.

Is it a family name? I know two other black men named Zach. Well one is a character in the show Sistas. Don't know if that counts. The other is a real life black man...but his middle name was Tyrone. And he went by his middle name. So that cancelled out the white boy 1st name 🤔 in actuality.
My mother is a Hebrew Israelite

2950CC6A-CEAC-406A-983C-2EBDC9993416.jpeg

What a conundrum Tyrone in the street Zach on the applications.

@Alle'Oop

I know you got some stories of white people wondering where you hid the body... once they see Zach

What a conundrum Tyrone in the street Zach on the applications.

@Alle'Oop

I know you got some stories of white people wondering where you hid the body... once they see Zach
Most blatant was a white customer asked me if Zack was short for something. I said yea Zachary, and he said, oh I thought your name was Zacreek. Like huh? Tell you what tho, my middle name is Benjamin, also from the Bible

AB64DD41-F802-49E4-8CCD-D88BAFBD6AAD.jpeg

so Zachary Benjamin plus my last name..oh I get the call back

I guess all black men pose to be named Tyrone or Tyreek so in his prejudice mind, it had to be some variation of that

So, we're shaming dudes for being attracted to college chicks now?

View attachment 691216

If the post was worded in a better way...I am sure it could have lived and no one would have ever said anything. But to post pictures (in the wrong thread) of a Homecoming event and then type " all this young ass". Yeah nope this isn't ya homeboy group chatroom.

Do u or any other men get excited about ass hours after you saw it? To the point where you want post about it ? And then make a point to categorize the ass by the age? Do you have file 📁 folders labeled for the age of asses?

Like it's whole sections where posters can post about all types of ass...why brag or type and post in cookout thread???

Do you share the same views and perspectives of Mister B ? Are you the type of person who would post the same thing that he did?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back