Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Needs a bigger social media presence on ig or Twitter. Like if a thread is jumping on here maybe it should be posted on social media as something to come check out.

Really these niggas just don't care. The amount of megas that come thru is holding the bills down. At this point we are basically here to entertain the mods while they take breaks from having to attend to the candy shop. More regular posters means more complaints and having to actually treat people like... people.
I meant to reply to this but forgot to. I think it's a great idea. You could post the thread link to twitter, ig, or even reddit to get more people on here that aren't looking only for the candy shop. So instead of them finding this place because of the adult content they could find this place by the discussions that take place

was working at a home today where this old couple was sitting out back smoking weed all day lol they were chillin listening to Jazz

I think the women at work talk about me, I’m outside chilling at the end of the day waiting for the time to clock out. Sexy chick I’ve never ever seen before walks outside to go to the vending machine. I’m looking at my phone, she walks past me and no hesitation says..”hey Zach”

I look up for a moment to acknowledge her and say hey back. Then I thought, hold up, who the fuck is that. So she goes into another part of the building where the vending machine is, and comes back out and goes to walk by me again.

So I was like..hey, have I ever met you before, because I do have a bad memory, she stops and looks kinda shook. She says, no we have never met. And I say, how did you know my name. She looks at me like a deer in headlights and I saw her eyes tossing around thinking.

Then after a pause, she says, I read your name tag. First I thought, oh, how stupid of me. So I laugh with her and say my bad, ok.

Then I thought, hold up, my name tag says Zachary, and theres no way she saw it the way I was leaning down, and she said Zach like we were friends or some shit.

there’s mad dudes here

:oreally:

am I the snack at work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back